PDA

View Full Version : Eggs Benedict ?

GINNY69
03-13-2009, 07:50 PM
Does anyone know where in Disney World I can get a eggs benedict for breakfast. Just curious this is my favorite breakfast dish. :chef: :eat:

Thanks for your feedbacks..

:gold::stpattys:

faline
03-13-2009, 07:52 PM
I've had an excellent Eggs Benedict at the Grand Floridian Cafe - that was quite a while ago though so I don't know if the menu has changed.

magic4ever
03-13-2009, 08:27 PM
The Kona Cafe at the Polynesian has eggs benedict on their menu. This will be our first trip staying at this resort and using this restaurant (don't know if they're good or not) While reading their restaurant menus, I noticed it on the breakfast menu. My hubby is excited about it!!

wendy*darling
03-13-2009, 08:46 PM
I've had Eggs Benedict at both the Grand Floridian Cafe and at the Captain's Grill at the Yacht Club.
Very good in both locations! :thumbsup:

I really like Kona Cafe- so if they have it, I imagine it will be very good as well.

Nini
03-13-2009, 10:46 PM
The best I had was at Boatwright's at POR, so.....if they happen to bring back breakfast before your trip that's where I'd go!!

Denise :mickey:

Natazu
03-14-2009, 02:29 AM
I've had an excellent Eggs Benedict at the Grand Floridian Cafe - that was quite a while ago though so I don't know if the menu has changed.

Oh, yeah. They still have it. They also have crab cakes benedict, mmm.

PETE FROM NYC
03-14-2009, 02:27 PM
If you don't mind going off site, Perkins, on 192 has eggcellent eggs benedict.I make sure I have it once or twice each trip.A great late nite snack.

Hull-onian
03-14-2009, 06:48 PM
Does anyone know where in Disney World I can get a eggs benedict for breakfast. Just curious this is my favorite breakfast dish. :chef: :eat:

Thanks for your feedbacks..

:gold::stpattys:

We had eggsellent eggs bennies at the Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom. Not expensive either. The coffee :mcoffee: is great too. Service is good. Must have ressies, well worth it.:tasty:

lala71474
03-17-2009, 01:51 PM
RAINFOREST CAFE!!! Best breakfast in DW! LOVE IT! Had awesome eggs bene! :tasty:

TheDuckRocks
03-18-2009, 11:27 AM
I have just finished going over the menus for breakfast as I have to make changes for next trip due to Boatwright's no longer serving breakfast. We are going to meet my sister and her hubby from CA at WDW and he is a huge fan of breakfast. This is what I've found as to who has Eggs Benedict:
1) Captain's Grille at the Yacht Club - also have Crab Cake Benedict
2) Grand Floridian Cafe - also Lobster Eggs Benedict
3) Kona Cafe at the Poly
4) The Wave at the Contemporary