PDA

View Full Version : Groomer Has It

Stitchahula
03-13-2009, 01:22 PM
Well they finally announced the start of the new season. It's starting April 11 at 9:00 pm on Animal Planet.
Animal Planet searched far and wide for the most talented dog groomers across the country with the most personality. Comprised of both amateurs and professionals, they discovered 12 groomers with diverse backgrounds and a wide variety of grooming experience who will duke it out to be the “Groomer of the Year.” The contestants include the following:

* Cassandra, 25 - “The Spunky Chic” with five years of experience from Akron, Ohio
* Danielle, 25 - “Groomer from the Bronx” with 11 years of experience from Los Angeles, California
* Huber, 42 - “Groomer with a Heart” with 33 years of experience from Los Angeles, California
* Jessica, 22 - “The Girl Next Door” with four years of experience from Jefferson, Massachusetts
* Joe, 58 - “Chicken Joe” with more than 50 years of experience from Wells, Maine
* Krista, 28 - “Vegas Girl turned Groomer” with two years of experience from Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
* Lisa, 42 - “Veteran Groomer” with 30 years of experience from Genoa, Illinois
* Marco, 25 - “All Business” with three years of experience from Redondo Beach, California
* Michael, 39 - “Confident Groomer” with five years of experience from Chicago, Illinois
* Sherri, 28 - “The PTA Mom” with eight years of experience from Medina, Ohio
* Vanessa, 27 - “The Animal Communicator” with 10 years of experience from Long Grove, Illinois
* William, 41 - “The Fashionista” with 16 years of experience from Delray Beach, Florida

I'm favoring Jessica, my son refers to her as his girlfriend He's only 5. She has been a friend more like family to my family for the last 3 years. I just really hope they show her in a good light. The girl has the biggest heart.