PDA

View Full Version : Special Dining Events

artyboy
03-12-2009, 02:51 PM
I wish they'd bring back the invited "special dining" events...we never got to try one and really wanted to...especially the Haunted Mansion dinner. It looked very cool!

KylesMom
03-12-2009, 03:22 PM
Interestingly enough, I received an e-mail on 3/6 to announce a special event for TiW members called, "The Wave's Discovery Dinner" on 3/18.
The Wave’s Discovery Dinner - Celebrating Local Farming
The Wave Restaurant is delighted to offer a special series of dining events for the Tables in Wonderland Members. The first event will celebrate local farming and feature products from Cahaba Farm in Odessa, Florida. Cahaba produces an incredible line of micro herbs and greens, all grown year round utilizing practical hydroponics. They are one of the most diversified growers in the state of Florida , using three methods of hydroponics. Mr. Marvin Wilhite Jr. is the farmer/owner at Cahaba and he will host the dinner with Chef Frank Brough and Area Manager Stephen Shepherd. The four course dinner will include a wine pairing, featuring the wines of Mark Diamond and the Yalumba Wine Company from Australia .
They will also be having additional events on 4/16, 5/21, 6/18 & 7/16 - more information to follow. This is the first e-mail I've gotten from DDE since the announcement of the Food & Wine festival . . .

artyboy
03-12-2009, 04:07 PM
I wonder why we haven't gotten an email?

But thanks for letting me know...

VWL Mom
03-13-2009, 06:51 AM
I haven't received email from them either. Is there another place I need to sign up for that? I am signed up with AP and they have my email from when I purchased the card, am I missing something?:unsure:

Disney_Barbie
02-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Interestingly enough, I received an e-mail on 3/6 to announce a special event for TiW members

Sorry, KylesMom, side note question : I think I've read you mention before about TiW emails. How did you sign up to get these? We are AP holders & TiW members (we just bought our memership right at Guest relations when we picked up our APs). How do I go about providing an email adress to them in order to get info?

KylesMom
02-10-2010, 07:15 PM
I have heard that many folks aren't receiving TiW e-mails, and they've recently announced some wonderful dining events, including an event which was held inside of The Great Movie Ride on 1/15/10 - which sold out immediately, by the way.

I believe there was something in the Disney Profile page which asks the question, but I would go right to the source:
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

There's also an event at Atlantic Dance Hall on Valentine's Day. Hope you're able to get the e-mails - it looks like they're doing some exciting things in 2010! :mickey:

Disney_Barbie
02-11-2010, 10:56 AM
I just emailed them, to make the request. Thanks so much for the info!