PDA

View Full Version : Making ADR's on Sunday - looking for opinion

GoofyGirl18
03-13-2009, 08:17 AM
The day to make our ADR's is on Sunday! We aren't doing the park hopper this time & wanted to eat as much as possible in the WS. Here's what we're planning. What do you think?

Dinner- Maya Grill (staying at CBR)

Lunch @ Tutto Italia & Dinner @ Rose & Crown (same day)

Dinner @ Ohana

Lunch @ Yak & Yeti

Lunch @ Nine Dragons & Dinner @ Le Cellier (Same Day)

We really wanted to eat at San Angel Inn, but I'm thinking it won't be open at that time. If I find out it is open, I think we'd replace Nine Dragons with San Angel.

:mickey:

SBETigg
03-13-2009, 11:49 AM
Looks like a good list. I'm guessing you're planning early lunches and late dinners on the days you double up. I love World Showcase! Enjoy.

MMFreak
03-13-2009, 12:15 PM
I would imagine that you are getting VERY similar food at the Yak & Yeti and then at 9 dragons. I would forgo Yak and Yeti and go to Teppan Edo instead. It is also similar but I think it is a lot better.

lockedoutlogic
03-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Dump Nine Dragons......

poor, overpriced chinese....yak and yeti is much better

better off going to mitsukoshi

Chandlerella
03-13-2009, 12:43 PM
I agree, Yak and Yeti is much better. I am making my ADR's on Sunday too!

FaithTrustPixieDust
03-13-2009, 01:32 PM
We aren't doing the park hopper this time & wanted to eat as much as possible in the WS.:mickey:

We are thinking along the same lines. We figure that cutting out the park hopper would be a good way to trim the budget. However, my favorite way to use the park hopper is to dine in Epcot as much as possible!! I like you ideas of doing lunch and dinners there.

GoofyGirl18
03-15-2009, 04:50 PM
Thanks for your input. We decided to dump Nine Dragons & go with Teppan Edo for lunch one day. I really enjoy the Honey Sesame chicken at Nine Dragons, but there's plenty of quality Chinese restaurants locally that serve something similar.

We called in this morning right away & only sat on hold for about 11 minutes! The only things we had to change was moving our Le Cellier time back by 35 minutes, moving our Rose & Crown time back by 10 minutes & making Ohana 55 minutes earlier than we had planned. No big deal to me!

Now I have to sit back & wait...that's the hard part.

:mickey:

Seasonscraps
03-15-2009, 05:03 PM
nice! I am glad you got all the places & times you wanted. :number1: