PDA

View Full Version : Booked!!!!!

tink179
03-12-2009, 09:16 PM
I spoke with Denise with Magical Journeys today and we're officially booked for Port Orleans Riverside from Sept 16-26th! :cloud9: We're going to celebrate my DS turning 9 and me turning the scary 30!:secret: My DH is sooo sweet! It's probably the best b-day gift I've ever received. :D We haven't told my DS yet. We keep telling him that we're thinking about it. It depends on how much we can save. He came down last night with his piggy bank saying he wanted to help, so we can go. :mickey: He's such a sweet kid. We told him that was very thoughtful, but he could keep saving and use some of that for souvenirs if we go. Little does he know we're booked!:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey: Thanks for listening to me ramble about my excitement! My intercot friends are the best!

Mfarquar
03-12-2009, 09:47 PM
That's wonderful! I completely understand your excitement! We're about to book our flight for Sept 24 - Oct. 4th, and I'm ready to burst!

I hope you and your family have an AWESOME TRIP! Your son sounds adorable, and I'm sure he'll have a blast.

Were you able to get free dining?

:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

PrettyMinnie
03-12-2009, 10:22 PM
Congrats! Your son sounds very sweet! :minnie:

Strmchsr
03-12-2009, 10:27 PM
Were you able to get free dining?

Promotions ("free" dining or otherwise) have not been released yet for September. Those usually come out in the first couple of weeks of April.

baby minnie's mommy
03-12-2009, 10:35 PM
You'll have a great time at POR! Take some time for a romantic stroll - it's a good resort for that. :cloud9:

Do you know when and how you will tell your son? Let us know how he reacts! :mickey3:

tink179
03-12-2009, 10:49 PM
No, I was not offered free dining, but I was told if it comes up they will apply it to my pkg! Which would be wonderful considering it was save us over $1,000! I'm not sure how we'll tell my son yet. I'm so excited to be going and attending the MNSSHP for the first time as well. Maybe I'll wait until our tickets for the party come and let him open them and then tell him. I know the tickets go on sale in May. Any ideas of how to surprise him???

tadshome
03-13-2009, 03:44 AM
Your son sounds lovely, I hope that you both enjoy your birthdays and that you have a great time at WDW :cloud9::mickey:

vizsla
03-13-2009, 05:44 AM
Congratulations :thumbsup:

DisneyWFan
03-13-2009, 07:01 AM
Have A Great Trip And A Happy Birthday To You And Your Son!!:party:

Nini5055
03-13-2009, 11:36 AM
Congratulations!!! :mickey:

How about ordering your ds one of those maps that you can "create" online and when it comes in the mail you can tell him that he has mail (my dd7 loves getting mail!).

Or more creatively...you can make a little treasure map and mysteriously leave it at his breakfast plate (or other such spot) for him to follow to the treasure...a WDW Map made just for your trip!!!

SBETigg
03-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Congratulations! I'm going for a belated celebration of my scary 40 (it wasn't so scary after all!). I also booked with Denise and she just saved me $500, so she's obviously on my list of the greatest people in the world. :thumbsup: I'm so glad I finally tried Magical Journeys.

tink179
03-14-2009, 03:16 PM
Denise is awesome isn't she!!! She's always good at saving our family money. :thumbsup: Thanks for all your ideas on how to surprise my DS. I think that treasure hunt is a pretty darn good idea!:mickey: