PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic

nabrahamsen
03-12-2009, 06:13 PM
Hello,
I'm sure this question has been asked many times before and I'm sorry for the repeat but I was curious, when we plan to go to Hollywood Studios on April 4th, the park closes at 7 p.m.; will there be a showing of fantasmic?

DizneyRox
03-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Without checking anything, I would say not. It needs to be dark, and it's lite until after 7pm now, so I'm going to say no. But, if you check the park hours pages, probably here or Disney.com I'm sure it says for sure.

Insanity Clause
03-12-2009, 06:58 PM
Unfortunately Fantasmic is only a couple of times a week now. We are going April 20-27 and they are only showing it that Tuesday and Thursday and Sunday so you will need to check the hours of it. I know that WDWinfo.com has a listing of them if they don't have one here.

BMan62
03-12-2009, 07:41 PM
April 4 is listed as an EMH night for DHS and does not list Fantasmic!

I would expect that, with the limited showings, this would be a night they do not decide to show it at all.

They do, however list Fantasmic! showing on Thursday April 2nd and twice on Sunday April 5th.

Giggy
03-14-2009, 06:19 PM
From what I have heard days where Fantasmic is showing tend to be busier at DHS. If you have the park hopper option you could still go to DHS on the 4th. Then on another day where they show Fantasmic you can go to another park in the daytime, perhaps AK as they close earlier anyway, then head to DHS in the evening to see Fantasmic.

Hope this helps. :mickey:

WVParkfan
03-16-2009, 11:33 AM
We are doing just that on April 2nd. We'll be at Epcot for most of the day, and then we'll hop over to DHS for Fantasmic to end the day.

Giggy
03-16-2009, 12:10 PM
I think we did this with one of the water parks when we last went in 2004, possibly Typhoon Lagoon. It worked out very well for us. :mickey: