PDA

View Full Version : Is this just bizarre?

cindchan
03-11-2009, 09:11 PM
Okay. Next Thurdays, I'll be arriving in Disney. I didn't really give it much thought, other than "I'm going to Disney!". I guess I've been too preoccupied lately.

But the other day, I went into a sudden giddy giggle-fit. Was it for a ride? For a restaurant? For a character?

No, it was for the Magical Express. I am geeked out over the thought of getting on the Magical Express bus. I can't even say why, other than maybe because it's my first sight of Disney when I arrive in FL. Silly, isn't it? :crazy:

Magic Smiles
03-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Just another reason to make your WDW trip special - DME. Not bizarre at all :mickey:

elmjimmlm
03-12-2009, 09:42 AM
That is a great reason for being giddy...We don't fly but I love when we take the exit and drive under the sign and I often think of that...

xipetotec
03-12-2009, 09:54 AM
Okay. Next Thurdays, I'll be arriving in Disney. I didn't really give it much thought, other than "I'm going to Disney!". I guess I've been too preoccupied lately.

But the other day, I went into a sudden giddy giggle-fit. Was it for a ride? For a restaurant? For a character?

No, it was for the Magical Express. I am geeked out over the thought of getting on the Magical Express bus. I can't even say why, other than maybe because it's my first sight of Disney when I arrive in FL. Silly, isn't it? :crazy:

Hey it's that first sign that you're going! Not only that but for US, we had one of our best cast member experiences last time. The old guy named Madison, came accross like Uncle Remus himself was playing games with the kids while we were waiting in line for our bus to be ready. We even wrote in to Disney Guest Services for high praise.