PDA

View Full Version : going to Fulton's in 2 weeks...any recent reviews?

artyboy
03-11-2009, 07:37 PM
We have friends meeting us and they really wanted go.

Any recent reviews?

KatMark
03-11-2009, 08:12 PM
We try to go every other year and went this past September for our 25th wedding anniversary special dinner. Here is my review from that meal:

Fulton's has been one of our favorite places to dine. Since it is not on the dining plan, we have not been in four years. But since we were celebrating our 25th anniversary and it was the first Disney restaurant DH ever took me to, we chose it as our "special 25th anniversary dinner."

We started out with Shelley and I ordering the Clam Chowder Soup (she shared hers with her DH).

My DH had a ceasar salad with those little fishies on it (ugh).

Both appetizers were very good.

Tom and I both had the Alaskan King Crab Claws which were heavenly. They came with boiled red potatos which I gave to DH because I'm not crazy about them (he gave me his baked potato in exchange).

Shelley had the Grilled Shrimp with suateed brococolini which she devoured.

DH had the Grilled Tiaplia which was a special with the baked potato. Mark had had tiaplia on many occasions and said this was one of the tastiest.

Shelley and Tom had the chocolate cake for dessert--they said it was rather dry.

Mark ordered the Key Lime Pie--he said he has definitely had better.

I was too full to order dessert, but they did bring a smaller piece of the chocolate cake and wrote Happy Anniversary on the plate in chocolate sauce (I agree--the cake was rather dry).

We really enjoyed our meal and the service was absolutely top notch and the place was very clean.

Hull-onian
03-12-2009, 09:32 AM
We have friends meeting us and they really wanted go.

Any recent reviews?

Remember they take Triple AAA, as far as I know, so you will get a discount on your dining. The food is so good, we truly enjoyed it. We had a very good attentive server. The fish is flown in everyday, dinners are from $30.00 to $65.00. We found it to be a bit noisy, but we had a lot of fun there anyways.

artyboy
03-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Thanks guys!

I got an awesome reservation at exactly the time I wanted!

Less than 10 days to go!:mickey:

Hull-onian
03-12-2009, 04:11 PM
Good for you, your gonna have a blast!!! Enjoy!!:tasty: