PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone there right now or just got back?

pink
03-11-2009, 05:26 PM
I'm going tomorrow (yay!) and I was wondering how crowded the parks are. :mickey:

brewcrew26
03-11-2009, 07:52 PM
We just got back on Monday. The parks were very manageable. Our longest wait was Toy Story Mania at about an hour. All of the Fast Passes were gone by the time we got there in the evening. But we were able to ride twice - once after waiting in line and another time right after the early Fantasmic show finished.

MK and Epcot seemed like there was the most people on the two times we visited each. EMH at MK on Sunday night was very busy. FP were gone on a lot of rides such at Buzz Lightyear, Space Mountain, etc...very early on.

Make sure you check the guides when you get there -- we noticed a lot of park hours had changed from what was originally posted here on Intercot, on the official site and elsewhere online. For instance, on Sunday, MK was originally supposed to close at 7, but it stayed open until 10 p.m. with EMH until 1 a.m.

Have a great time! :mickey:

pink
03-11-2009, 08:02 PM
Thank you! I really appreciate it. I'm going to go check the new hours now.:mickey:

Imagineer1981
03-12-2009, 12:31 PM
My sister is there now and says its very manageable. She was at AK yesterday and rode Everest 3 times and Dinosaur 5 times, and Dinosaur was without FP. She said MK was crowded but nothing terrible, 30-45 minutes tops for Space Mountain without FP

javamama
03-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Not that this has to do w/the crowds but I heard the weather on my XM radio, and was so jealous 87 yesterday, we were in the 20's--enjoy the sun!

dream6
03-12-2009, 07:06 PM
I just got back on Tuesday and I guess it depends on what you're used to. I'm usually at Disney during the slowest times of the year, so a 45 minute wait was a bit long for me. Especially when I waited an hour for Peter Pan during MK EMH. That was unbelievable. But I just kept telling myself I would rather be in line at Disney than at home getting ready for work the next day!

em-n-mia's-mommy
03-15-2009, 11:38 AM
I was at epcot on monday and mk on tuesday. There were too many people for my taste. I usually go slower times of the year. I will never again go in march. The magic kingdom was rediculous on tuesday. People and scooters everywhere (one of which about took out my 4 yr old in mickeys house).

NLODisney
03-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Just returned Friday night and we had a great time. We used FP when we needed to and we didn't wait for more than 10 or 15 minutes for anything. I thought the crowds were very low and we had great weather. I wanted to stay longer- sadly we have returned to piles of snow still in our yard but the temp is supposed to be close to 50 today so that will be nice!

crazyred11588
03-15-2009, 01:28 PM
two of my really good friends (who don't know each other!) are down there currently. So far no complaints!

dumbo_buddy
03-16-2009, 11:11 AM
just got back saturday night at midnight. had a great time and crowds were manageable for most of the week. however, friday and saturday (b/c of our late flight we were at the parks til 5pm) were really crowded. all the cheerleaders were out on saturday and MGM was a bit of a nightmare. at MK, the sign for space mountain said 30 minutes so we decided to wait. turns out we waited for 1hour 15 min. i was so ******. there were tons of people using FPs and they weren't letting anyone on the standby line in until the FP went through. it was really the only yucky part about the trip.

AXOAlum
03-16-2009, 05:04 PM
I overheard a customer at work talking to a friend who is in the world - she said the weather was in the 80's and sunny and low crowds! I am hoping for the same of both on our trip - just three days to go!! :mickey: