PDA

View Full Version : Nightlife

brer frog
03-11-2009, 03:42 PM
What is there to do at night for a 25 year old?

ginny57
03-11-2009, 09:36 PM
I LOVE Jelly Rolls on the Boardwalk. It's a piano bar and it's a blast. Have you heard of Howl at the Moon? If so, it's like that but it IS Disney so it is a cleaner version. There is a Howl at the Moon in Orlando....we took a cab and it was worth it.

Try Jelly Rolls...you won't regret it.

BugeyedMuggy
03-12-2009, 09:38 AM
Ragland Road in DTD is fun with live entertainment. Also House of Blues.

joonyer
03-12-2009, 01:02 PM
It's not at WDW, but you can drive (or cab) over to Universal and go to City Walk. Admission is free but you have to pay to park (discounted after 4pm, I think) It's their version of DTD. There are several clubs with live entertainment there. I like going to Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville cafe, and the Hard Rock Cafe has some good live music at times.

Tigerinvestigator
03-12-2009, 01:34 PM
Jellyrolls!:thumbsup:

McGoofy
03-12-2009, 02:12 PM
I can second the Raglan Road. DH and I walked there when we were staying at SSR. They had live music, and a girl came out on a platform in the middle of the tables and did an Irish jig. The atmosphere was really cool--very lively. We enjoyed the food and drink as well.

I am glad to hear good things about Jelly Rolls. My DH and I are planning to check that out when we stay at Boardwalk this May.

I miss Pleasure Island!:(

Leighler
03-12-2009, 02:31 PM
Is there a cover charge to get into Jellyrolls or Atlantic Dance? If so does it start at a certain time- or could you go earlier and not have to pay?

McGoofy
03-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Is there a cover charge to get into Jellyrolls or Atlantic Dance? If so does it start at a certain time- or could you go earlier and not have to pay?

Found this info on Intercot:
Jellyrolls
A Dueling piano bar where you choose the play list.
Take part in non-stop live entertainment in a casual atmosphere.
Admission Ticket required
21 and over only. (Valid, proper photo ID required.)
Hours: 9:00 p.m. - 2:00 a.m.

On another website, it says the admission is $10.00.