PDA

View Full Version : Q re: AP holders and 4/3 offer...

Dsnygirl
03-11-2009, 12:33 AM
Does anyone know what exactly an AP holder has to purchase with the 4 for 3 offer if they want to add dining onto the package? My DH and kids don't have an AP, but I do, so I don't need park tickets. But... I'd need one to get the DDP w/ them. So, do I just need to buy a one-day ticket?

Second queston -- if we want to stay longer than the 7 nights and there happens to be an AP rate out for the time period we are there, can we do the additional nights w/ my AP rate, or would that have to be a seperate reservation?

:thanks: (I always use MJ, and know I could e-mail my TA there, but I hate to always bug her w/ ideas I have if I can ask people here who've done it... :blush:)

Tink1
03-11-2009, 12:39 AM
You would need to get everyone a one day base ticket at minimum. You can then save yours for the future, and upgrade everyone elses when you arrive. You do miss out on the 3 free days for them, but that is miminal.

If you wanted to add AP rooms on post the 4+3 package you can, but it would be a seperate reservation. (check out, check back in type of thing)

Nanc

KylesMom
03-11-2009, 12:51 AM
What a GREAT question, Blythe!!! I just sent my MJ rep a question regarding the two 4/3 packages we're booked under. And even though it's a "continuing" reservation, we have to technically check out/check back in anyway. I'm more concerned about not being able to apply more than one base ticket towards our A/Ps the next time we renew (in 2010, God willing) . . . and the $225 that may be sitting in limbo for several years if we can't apply more than one base ticket towards our A/Ps in 2010.

Not that I'm counting on A/P rates, but if they are released, it may be looking into if we can't put the two one-day base tickets towards one new A/P for each of us. . .

Thanks for the explanation, Nanc!

You know, many moons ago I would have NEVER guessed there were so many A/P holders out there with these kinds of questions!!!

Dsnygirl
03-11-2009, 03:05 AM
:D I should have known that an awesome MJ person would catch my question first... you guys rock, you know that? Thanks for the explanation... I think at this point, I'm probably just going to make a ressie so that it's "out there" for whatever specials do get released, and wait to see what we can apply/re-arrange later.

And I agree about all the questions... I think there are just a lot of us trying toa find the most economical way to travel these days -- not easy!! ;)

PetefromRI
03-16-2009, 08:47 AM
I think that AP Holders should get better taken care of.Last year we had to buy the one day passes.I know we'll use them someday but I think that it's so unessesary for us to have to fork over more money in order to get a package.