PDA

View Full Version : Upgraded 4+3

antnyh
03-10-2009, 09:09 PM
Well, Disney ,must have opened up more rooms for the 4+3 deal today. I called yesterday and inquired about updating our CR Bay Lake to club level and I was told they were very limited and all occupied. Well just out of curiosity I checked online today and much to my surprise the Atrium Level rooms were available. These were available at the discounted rates as well. We're going May 17th to 24th. So if anyone is looking for an upgrade they are available as of right now. Just wanted to share the good news!!

:thumbsup:

CleveRocks
03-11-2009, 01:22 PM
That is good news! But it might not be that they added more rooms ... it might be that there was a cancellation or two, enough to bring the occupancy rate under the threshold to trigger the promo price.

antnyh
03-11-2009, 08:46 PM
They made have had some cancellations, but either way we got the room that we wanted and we are so excited. We haven't stayed CR club level since out honeymoon in 2000. May can't get here fast enough!

:thumbsup:

Amy_617
03-11-2009, 08:53 PM
I have noticed this too. We are going the same week as you, and almost every resort is available for this week. I just checked a couple of nights ago, and hardly nothing was left....and now, it does seem like Disney opened more rooms up because Poly, CR,WL, AKL,etc...is now available which wasn't just a few nights ago! The only resorts I have not been able to get availabilty for these dates is GF, POR, and CS. If anyone was looking for something...do check again. It may be available!

antnyh
03-11-2009, 09:56 PM
Sweet Amy. Where are you all staying?

Amy_617
03-12-2009, 01:56 PM
We will be staying at CBR. Wish we could do CR or Poly...but money is alittle tight....atleast we are going to DISNEY!! :mickey:

antnyh
03-12-2009, 02:12 PM
You are correct any trip to Disney is excited no matter where you stay. We've been very fortunate as far as money and job stability is concerned. That is the reason we wanted to upgrade. Figured we might as well do it while we can afford it.

:mickey:

javamama
03-12-2009, 02:30 PM
I'm so glad I read this I need to call and pay off our trip doh..if I only had a brain somedays. Glad you got what you wanted:thumbsup:

ryobi88
03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
i got upgraded from the por to the beach club [4-3] deal going 1st week of may never stayed here cant wait :D