View Full Version : yak and yeti

moe513
03-10-2009, 01:15 PM
Is this a sit down or counter service??
Where is it located?

Thanks

faline
03-10-2009, 01:16 PM
I believe there is a counter service component but Yak & Yeti is a table service restaurant. It is located in Animal Kingdom - not too far away from Expidition:Everest.

Tigerinvestigator
03-10-2009, 03:23 PM
Faline is correct (as always:thumbsup:). Yak and Yeti is a fantastic table service with a counter service stand near the entrance. Yak and Yeti has become a must do for us each trip!

elmjimmlm
03-10-2009, 05:21 PM
We are making this a must do every trip too I hope...We went in Dec. and it was great...I can't wait to go back...

KatMark
03-10-2009, 09:27 PM
I agree. Yak & Yeti was the second best meal of our trip this past September.

epceddie
03-11-2009, 02:04 AM
I'm not a big fan of Chinese food, but Yak & Yeti proved to be one of the best counter service meals we had during our trip in January.

I really enjoyed the shrimp lo mein, the egg rolls and the chicken fried rice. The portions were huge and we were able to sit outside at a table with an umbrella.

My wife loves Chinese food and she can't wait to go back.

IamBelle
03-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Does anybody know if the food at the counter service is the same as the table service, like do they have the same lo mein and desserts??

GoldenDreams
03-15-2009, 08:20 PM
We have only eaten at the Counter Service, but we really loved it. You get plenty of food and the Honey Chicken is incredible. It comes in a carton with rice in the bottom. We couldn't tell from the menu that it had rice, so we ordered a separate fried rice. You don't need to. All of the entree dishes come with rice.

hlkeck
03-15-2009, 08:28 PM
I love chinese food, but thought the sweet n sour chicken I got from the counter service was just so-so...I dumped half of it. but since everyone has praise for the table service - I'm willing to give it another go!