PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible Attraction in Epcot

Kim Possible
03-10-2009, 12:43 AM
Can anyone tell me what villains are in what country? Thanks!

Unique1
03-10-2009, 07:15 AM
We will be taking our granddaughter to Disney in July and can't wait to play the Kim Possible World Showcase game:thumbsup:

I am sure she will love it, being 10 and all.

Unique 1

Hayden's Dad
03-10-2009, 09:58 AM
We played twice when we were there in Feb. In France was Senior Senior Sr, and Senior Senior Jr. In the UK was Duff Killigan. We had a lot of fun and we are two 30 something adults. Adults....when did that happen, and how can we stop it. Have fun!! :mickey:

scootch713
03-10-2009, 10:07 AM
It is for older children...we were part of the pilot in Nov, my girls were 6 and just turned 9. The 6 year old lost interest very quickly and the just turned 9 lost it after about 20 min, so we actually turned ours in early and didn't finish it.

Imagineer1981
03-10-2009, 11:03 AM
My wife is excited. We saw a sneak peak on the Disney channel, it looks like alot of fun

Kim Possible
03-10-2009, 03:04 PM
We played twice when we were there in Feb. In France was Senior Senior Sr, and Senior Senior Jr. In the UK was Duff Killigan. We had a lot of fun and we are two 30 something adults. Adults....when did that happen, and how can we stop it. Have fun!! :mickey:

coolie!!! i wanna know where drakken is, haha. and if him and shego are in the same country. i'm gonna try and go to them all

i think they should've been in mexico, but that's just me lol

johnfunkwriter
03-11-2009, 09:43 AM
we'll be there in may- just wondering:

how do you get started?

does it cost money?

are there a limited amount of kimmuncators?

do you sign up to play?

doest it run throughout park hours?

are these too many questions?

(lol)

:)

john

Kim Possible
03-11-2009, 12:56 PM
haha, i know it runs during park hours, i'm pretty sure it doesn't cost anything but i am un sure of that.... if you actually go to the wdw site in the epoct park page there is some info on it, so that may answer some of the quesitons you asked

Hayden's Dad
03-11-2009, 02:51 PM
we'll be there in may- just wondering:

how do you get started?

does it cost money?

are there a limited amount of kimmuncators?

do you sign up to play?

doest it run throughout park hours?

are these too many questions?

(lol)

Just go to one of the carts either in Innoventions or in WOrld Showcase they have the KP logo all over them or look for the agents in purple and black.

It Does not cost any extra money

I would imagine ther are a limited number, and they tend to stagger the missions so not to many people are looking for the same things in the same countries. Although the Kim theme now sounds like background music World Showcase. :D

As far as I know it starts when World Showcase opens and ends when it closes.

No these are not to many questions.

Eva and I really enjoyed this and plan to do more missions when we go back. :mickey:

McGoofy
03-11-2009, 03:30 PM
My 10 year old son did the KP Mission for the first time just this past Saturday. I'm not up on Kim Possible names or how to spell them, but per my 10 year old these are the villians we encountered on our 3 missions that we completed:

China: Monkey Fist
United Kingdom: Duff Killigan
Mexico: Dr. Draken and Sheego

As for all of the questions, here are some highlights from our experience:

As you know, each country has its own different villian, and you have to pay attention to the clues to get to the end of the mission. The phone looks just like a regular Verizon cell phone, but of course, it is pre-programmed with the KP video clips/clues. We went to the KP Mission place (http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2779674440101825575bWhLvD)that is near the bridge just before you cross over into World Showcase. To get a phone, we had to swipe our park ticket. She asked how many were in our entire party, so I am guessing it is just one phone per party. Once we typed the party number in, a slip of paper like a fast-pass ticket printed out with a time and country to show up to. Ours printed out for 12:00 at Norway. When we showed up to Norway, the CM at the marked cart there gave us a phone and programmed it for our first mission and gave us instructions. The first mission took us to China (http://travel.webshots.com/photo/2120083290101825575jjLpsQ). (If you look closely in that photo, he is holding the Kim Communicator in his hand. The silver part is the phone; the blue tag is either a security feature so we wouldn't steal it or has something to do with letting you know when you are in the right place with your clues. I'm not sure which. I'm just guessing about both theories.) It was so much fun because it took you to things in the country that you would probably walk right by normally. I seemed to notice more details of each country than I normally do. Once you finish the mission, you could choose a new country (you get to pick the country) or turn your phone back in. There was no time limit as to when we had to turn the phone back in. And when we were in the UK, World Showcase Players started a show. We were able to put the mission on "pause" to be able to sit down and watch the show. It was funny because we saw and heard these talking phones all over the World Showcase. It seemed like a lot of people were doing the missions. Epcot wasn't very busy the day we were there. I wonder as crowds pick up during spring break and summer if they will limit how many missions you can do on a phone. We could have done all the countries if we had wanted to, but DS wanted to save some fun for next time we go. I like how when you find something that the clue led you to, they tell you to hurry off to a "safe place where you can't be seen." That keeps other guests from seeing where you found something if everybody plays along. :-)

Kim Possible
03-11-2009, 06:01 PM
YAY FOR MEXICO! haha, now i so know what country i am visiting first, or try to anyways! i'm still trying to figure out all the villains used.... guess i'll have to do each mision and find out :) I'm so excited and can not wait!

johnfunkwriter
03-11-2009, 11:41 PM
almost like the amazing race!

we can't wait to try

thanks all for the info,

john

Mileyfan1#
05-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Wait do you know were each vilain is?Like Camiele Leon,Duff Kilagain,Dr Dracken and Shego, Senior Senior Sr, and Senior Senior Jr,Bebes,and Profeser Dementer?:mickey:

BluewaterBrad
05-05-2009, 03:49 PM
sorry Kim. We did the germany adventure. It was really neat. Since we never knew much about the series and movies i dont remember which villian was there. Looking forward to doing more adventures though!!:mickey:

DANAM
05-05-2009, 07:11 PM
I have been wanting to know which villians are where. I hope we find out who's in the other countries.

KatrinaJ91
05-06-2009, 09:13 PM
Is this just a kid thing or can 2 adults and a 16 yr old do it w/o feeling awkward?? I love stuff like this if it isn't too "kiddie". We were debating on whether to try it or not. Does it take away too much from just exploring and enjoying the park though?

c&d
05-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Is this just a kid thing or can 2 adults and a 16 yr old do it w/o feeling awkward?? I love stuff like this if it isn't too "kiddie". We were debating on whether to try it or not. Does it take away too much from just exploring and enjoying the park though?

When we did there were a lot of couples doing it also. Our son is 10 and when I said I wanted to do it he thought it was going to be really lame and wanted no part of it. However, after we started he wanted to be the one with the phone. Although it seems like it would be easy, some of the clues are hard. We really had to look for some of them.

When we didn't finish all the countries we came back another day and did it. What was nice was they were able to set up our communicator to start at a country we hadn't done.

When we did it we figured we would just do one country but we got really involved in solving the cases. We probably did it for about 1.5 hours. It did get us to France and the creme brulee. :D

KatrinaJ91
05-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Great...thanks! We will probably give it a try!

Just-Keep-Swimming
05-10-2009, 08:32 PM
How long on average does it take for each mission? it sounds like something you can pause and come back to if you want to, but i dont want to spend a whole day doing missions if i will only be in Disney for a week. :mickey: