PDA

View Full Version : How is Narnia exhibit?

Gator
03-09-2009, 05:16 PM
My family was there in December but we never got to go into the exhibit of Narnia. Does anyone know of any videos or pics from it?

KylesMom
03-09-2009, 05:20 PM
In our eyes, it was really lame. The photo op with Prince Caspian was cool for DS, but the whole "exhibit" thing was a bust. They showed a movie clip while you were inside part of the movie set, then you got to see a few of the movie props in cases.

Zawadi
03-09-2009, 05:25 PM
In our eyes, it was really lame. The photo op with Prince Caspian was cool for DS, but the whole "exhibit" thing was a bust. They showed a movie clip while you were inside part of the movie set, then you got to see a few of the movie props in cases.

:ditto:

All I can say is that I'm glad that there was no line. It was just an promo for the film.

DizneyRox
03-09-2009, 07:07 PM
You didn't miss anything... Check out the trailer online and that's all we saw. Cept some of us actually waited in line.

JPL
03-09-2009, 10:24 PM
Basically a giant screening of the trailer with som theming to make you feel a little more immersed in the experience. Definately not worth the time and you missed nothing.

tjstrike
03-10-2009, 12:13 AM
The best thing I can say is " It's a good place to get out of the heat with no wait."

LauraleeH
03-10-2009, 01:54 AM
I went in September and was stuck behind a family that STUNK! And they were eating nasty Doritos and Cheetos and mixed with their B.O. and everything else coming out of them, I was disgusted. The line was about 30 minutes long. We finally got inside and couldn't see a darn thing because they packed us in too tight. The only thing I saw was the back of a large man. Then everyone left all at once, and when I tried to take a picture of the stone table, I got yelled at because they needed to shut the doors. Luckily, I had heard all about how horrible it was from Intercot beforehand, so I prepared myself well and wasn't disappointed. I know I shouldn't have wasted my time in the first place, but I love Prince Caspian!

RockChalkKimball
03-10-2009, 05:17 PM
I can only echo what everyone else said. Walk on by....

AmandaChan
03-10-2009, 05:58 PM
If it's anything like the first Narnia exhibit I wouldn't even waste your time thinking about it. All the first one was was the trailer, a (dirty) set of the forest and some lady dressed up in the White Witch costume, lip syncing the voice over from the trailer. OH, and there WERE 2, maybe 3 props from the movie. That's it.

stitchaholic
03-10-2009, 07:08 PM
we didn't have the BO issue,but were still dissapointed,we thought we were just in the cue and there would be a ride,but no can do,just and exit.

PlutoPlanet
03-10-2009, 07:36 PM
I agree that it was essentially a promo for the movie. We would have preferred to skip it. We certainly won't return.

Disneypixie513
03-11-2009, 12:54 PM
We were there in December too, and I could have skipped it. It was cool getting a picture in front of the stone table and seeing a few props and costumes. But it's not a must do.
The meet and greet with Caspian..That I highly recommend. They only let in one family at a time and it was very personal. And I believe that the one I met with was cuter then the actual one in the movie. :blush:

linedropper
03-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Looks like we were lucky that the last two times we were there they were refurbishing! Glad we did not miss a thing!

Steve:mickey:

Imagineer1981
03-12-2009, 12:29 PM
how sad that its so lame

Gator
03-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Looks like I spent my time well....by doing anything else.