PDA

View Full Version : I have an idea

minnie04
03-09-2009, 11:15 AM
I know times are hard for everyone,(my self included) I have cancelled a couple of trips this year. Ok the idea is LOWER THE TICKET PRICES !!! The hotels are not the problem its the park tickets that kill a family of 5 trying to go even for a few days. It will cost my family about $500.00 just to get in the gate. If they lower the ticket price I would be able to go. I know they are adding things and updating the old stuff, but in times like this just STOP and lower the price to something people can afford not 10% off or adding more days just one day park ticket prices, trust me i know alot of people that would jump at the chance to go if it were cheaper to get in, BUT paying close to $90.00 a person is INSANE:ill: Im so glad I was able to go alot when the kids were younger,but now I have a 5 yr.old and he will not get to have the trips the other two had and it stinks... and we live in Florida and get the res. rates and STILL cant do the ticket prices... :(

BMan62
03-09-2009, 11:51 AM
They won't do that until there are no other choices. Unless they can guarantee that all visitor will be staying on-property, it does not make financial sense to lower ticket prices.

On the other hand, if they lowered room costs, maybe they could get more people to stay on-property. Of course, suspending building of all these DVC resorts (Disney for the rich, :thedolls: ) could lower costs for them as well and allow for more customer discounts.