PDA

View Full Version : Am I Paranoid???

saunie
03-09-2009, 10:57 AM
:)This is my week to call in ADR's. I just want to make sure that I'm prepared. Do I need to give the reservation people other than my dates? I have a 12 digit number that my agent gave me.

Thanks....

Figment104
03-09-2009, 11:36 AM
If you're calling right at the 90 day mark and are making ADR's for your entire length of stay (if staying on property) they will also ask for your reservation confirmation number so that they can book your entire trip. Hope that helps and good luck!

SBETigg
03-09-2009, 12:13 PM
Dates and times you want to dine, give yourself a window to be flexible and be willing to change times slightly and you're likely to get what you want. You're not paranoid. I always angst about this stuff until it's all set, part of the excitement of planning! Best wishes with it. The CM talks you through it and makes it all easy for you.

BamaJenn
03-09-2009, 12:30 PM
There have been tons of times we've booked ADRs and I didn't have my reservation number on me. It's no problem because there are plenty of ADRs made by people staying off property.

disneydreamer1970
03-09-2009, 01:03 PM
I am all ready to go too...I can make our ADR's tomorrow. This list is ready with our reservation number!!!:cool:

Trish

Crow
03-09-2009, 01:56 PM
you have to give blood type, everything you plan on eating....
just kidding
Just where you want to eat, dates and times approx....they will ask where you are staying also. its easy & they will tell you what times are available.
i didnt have any problems for Easter wk, but be flexible w times and dates, have a second choice ready just in case

joonyer
03-09-2009, 10:04 PM
Are you paranoid?

Yes.

But that doesn't mean "they" aren't watching you. :thedolls:

lockedoutlogic
03-09-2009, 10:49 PM
jeez.....

it's calling to reserve a table in an amusement park.....

.....not passing the bar or solving an 30 year old murder case....

relax....try breathing:ack:

the other micki
03-09-2009, 11:29 PM
saunie, Please ignore the PP. Many of us on this site are bigtime Disney planners, and others just don't understand obviously. Best to live by the old adage, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

The only tip I would give is to decide which ADRs you want the most, and ask for those first.

Insanity Clause
03-09-2009, 11:49 PM
All you need is the name of your resort and where you want to eat. I all all that stuff set up for calling and no one ever asked for the rez number just resort and name...

lockedoutlogic
03-09-2009, 11:58 PM
saunie, Please ignore the PP. Many of us on this site are bigtime Disney planners, and others just don't understand obviously. Best to live by the old adage, "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all."

The only tip I would give is to decide which ADRs you want the most, and ask for those first.

planning is fine....."perspective" is better

I can appreciate the excitement and all....but a little relaxation is a good thing....it helps keep the expectations lower and the enjoyment much higher