PDA

View Full Version : Which resort rooms can hold 5 adults?

angyl15
03-09-2009, 09:57 AM
I thought there were rooms at Pop or POR that held five, but I keep running into conflicting information.

Thanks!

LynneM
03-09-2009, 10:18 AM
There are no rooms at Pop that sleep 5. At the value level, all rooms sleep 4, with the exception of the Family Suites at ASMu, which has room for 6. The family suite is probably the least expensive option, unless you want to go for two rooms at a value.

At POR, there are rooms that sleep 5 in the Alligator Bayou section. These rooms have two double beds and a trundle bed, which is sized for children. Even if one of your group could fit on the trundle bed, I think the room would be intolerably small for 5 adults, especially since the beds are doubles, not queens.

Other options for your group would be:

Any room at GF, Poly, CR, YC, BC, BWI (two queens and a twin daybed)

A junior suite at WL

A 1 bedroom villa at AKV and BLT (some 1BR at AKV sleep 4)

A two bedroom villa at AKV, BLT, SSR, OKW, BCV, BWV, VWL

A cabin at Fort Wilderness

Two rooms at any moderate or value

Or, as I mentioned before, the family suite at ASMu

threeh
03-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Just be careful when you book, the jr suite and the family suite sometimes aren't eligeable for discounts. This was true a few years ago, I don't know if it has changed.

Happy planning:mickey:

McGoofy
03-11-2009, 02:05 PM
One time when I was assigned to Aligator Bayou at POR, we had a trundle bed under the bed. We didn't need it/ask for it, so I just assume that it comes with all of the rooms at AB. Anyhow, we pulled it out from underneath the bed just to see what it was. Just FYI to you...it did not look very comfortable. Somebody would be drawing the short straw to sleep in that rather than a bed like the other 4 people.