PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Water Pagent

FLKatie912
03-08-2009, 11:41 PM
Does anyone know of a place where I can find an offical posting of the times for the Electric Water Pagent? I know the usual times, but I was told that they change with the parks hours, I just wanted to double check.

SBETigg
03-09-2009, 07:21 AM
They stay pretty true to schedule. The hours don't change with park hours. Sometimes, occasionally, they will delay its start at the Polynesian (first show area) if fireworks are going off at the same time, but it's a marginal change and the schedule is just a few minutes off then one way or the other. I don't think there's a set listing for when they change. The schedule is listed here at Info Central. Electrical Water Pageant Schedule (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/accomodations/electricalwaterpagent.asp). You can find out when fireworks go off on any given night, and if it's at nine, there might be a delay.

Mickey91
03-09-2009, 09:19 AM
If you stay at one of the MK resorts, your info sheet at check in will give you the time for your resort. It varies very little from that.

Imagineer1981
03-09-2009, 02:36 PM
If your are staying at Poly or GF they have the schedule for you. Its really cool, and highly underrated

DreamFinder2
03-09-2009, 09:07 PM
It is underrated...some of the best memories from our last trip are DW and I sitting on a bench on the dock at GF watching the pageant float past. Don't miss it!

Polynesian Dweller
03-09-2009, 09:21 PM
They stay pretty true to schedule. The hours don't change with park hours. Sometimes, occasionally, they will delay its start at the Polynesian (first show area) if fireworks are going off at the same time, but it's a marginal change and the schedule is just a few minutes off then one way or the other.

Exactly. Sometimes the show is a bit early other times it will be after which causes a delay of about 15 minutes at the Poly. They can make up some of that by moving faster between spots so that delays at other resorts (except GF) may not be as long.