PDA

View Full Version : MK on 3/15 or 3/16??

spoonfulosugar
03-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Can't decide if we're going to MK on Sunday or Monday. Any thoughts on what day would be better!? Thanks :mickey:

Giggy
03-09-2009, 09:16 AM
Not sure about Mondays but apparently Sunday is a busy day for Magic Kingdom. At least that is what my trusty guidebook from 2004 tells me. Said guidebook is 80 miles away at home at the moment whereas I'm at uni so can't see what it says about Monday.

spoonfulosugar
03-09-2009, 12:56 PM
Yep, I'm pretty sure that Saturday, Sunday and Monday are busy days at the MK because many people start their trips at that park. Can't say I blame them either...MK is always a good way to kick things off! I'm just trying to figure out which one will be the least crowed and I'm guessing it isn't going to matter very much. Thanks for your info, Giggy!

sainter
03-09-2009, 02:09 PM
Sundays seem to always be CRAZY. I would go on Monday if choosing between the two. On the other hand, MK is usually open later on Sundays so there are more hours available... I would still choose Monday :crazy:

Imagineer1981
03-09-2009, 02:28 PM
Monday is better then Sunday. Many people arrive on Friday and Saturday so Saturday and Sunday are the busiest days. Monday is usually Epcot day

GoofyGirl18
03-10-2009, 07:38 AM
I guess I would assume that Sunday would be busier than Monday. I would go Monday.

queen bee
03-10-2009, 06:54 PM
If you are interested in seeing what the "pros" say, have a look at TouringPlans.com and click on the "Crowd Calendar" on the left hand column. It will give you the best/worst parks to visit based on anticipated crowds on any particular day. This is probably as good as it gets for predicting crown size.

Incidently, the "experts" recomend the Magic Kingdom to be better on Monday, the 16th.

Have a great trip!!!:thumbsup: