PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Question

InLikeSin
03-08-2009, 09:16 PM
Has anyone renewed their annual pass using the new Southern California monthly payment option? I am curious how this works. I saw a form that you fill out on their website and it seems like you set up an automatic withdrawl online. Do they just mail you your renewed pass? Do you have to go to the annual pass building and get your picture taken again and show id?

NotaGeek
03-16-2009, 03:42 PM
I just noticed this ... did you get an answer? I am going to move this over to Mousellaneous for you, hopefully it will get some attention there. If you found the answer, please post to help out any other members!

Mufasa
03-17-2009, 11:00 AM
If you renew a pass online, they'll just mail you the new AP- no need to have your picture taken again

Even if you had let your AP renewal lapse and went to the park to get a new AP if they already have your picture on file, you don't need to go and have your picture taken again- you would just go to the AP processing center to pick it up.

It probably takes about 7-10 days to receive your new AP through the mail if you renew online.

Technically from when you renew online, your current AP then becomes void, but if you visit the park and as long as the AP is still within valid dates, they'll just need to override the AP at the ticket gate to allow you to enter until you get your new AP in the mail.