PDA

View Full Version : Parking costs at the parks

TheVBs
03-07-2009, 01:31 PM
I was just reading some feedback on the bus services at the All Star resorts and it got me wondering how much it costs for parking at the parks? We drive there and it would be easy for us to get in the car if the wait was too long for the busses. I also saw some suggestions for parking at other resorts and using their transport. What resorts have the easiest access to which parks?

Thanks! :mickey:

luvDaMouse
03-07-2009, 02:15 PM
If you are staying on any Disney Property there is no charge to park at any of the lots at the theme parks:mickey:

medic9016
03-07-2009, 03:14 PM
There is a 2 hour limit while parking at a resort you are not staying in.

Polynesian Dweller
03-07-2009, 04:00 PM
You will have to have a reason for visiting the resort to be able to park at it even for the two hours. There are security CMs at the entrances and they are pretty rigid in allowing admittance and for good reason. The resort lots are not large and those staying at the resort need to have the ability to park their cars, its only fair. So please give up on that idea,:mickey:

dumbo ears
03-07-2009, 07:31 PM
If you are staying on any Disney Property there is no charge to park at any of the lots at the theme parks

ya other wise the price is 12 dollars

goofy78
03-07-2009, 07:39 PM
It's gone up a couple of bucks. Last time I was there it was $10, but that was a few years ago ;)

TheVBs
03-07-2009, 08:25 PM
If you are staying on any Disney Property there is no charge to park at any of the lots at the theme parks:mickey:

I had no idea, thanks! :mickey:

You will have to have a reason for visiting the resort to be able to park at it even for the two hours. There are security CMs at the entrances and they are pretty rigid in allowing admittance and for good reason. The resort lots are not large and those staying at the resort need to have the ability to park their cars, its only fair. So please give up on that idea,:mickey:

I'm sorry! It was definitely not my intention to distress anyone with this idea. :( Someone else had mentioned it so I asked. Now that I have the details, it's not something I would opt to do. ;) Please don't assume my ignorance of the rules equals an intention to be unfair to someone else. :)