PDA

View Full Version : birthday card ?

LiloLovesTheKing26
03-06-2009, 10:34 PM
States you can receive: A birthday fun card in an amount equal to the price of a 1-day Magic Your Way base ticket* for you to use for certain purchases including select merchandise, recreation or tour experiences, or for Disney's PhotoPass® on-site services at participating locations at Walt Disney World® Resort.

So what exactly is select merchandise? Is it really limited? I am going on my birthday this year!! So I was just wondering!!

mrsgaribaldi
03-06-2009, 11:16 PM
I used mine at World of Disney downtown. I got a variety of things, it was good for all of them:thumbsup:

Disneytravels
03-07-2009, 08:34 AM
You can use it on most anything......
You won't be able to use it on gift cards or DIsney Money however.
I have not had anyone say something was covered.

LiloLovesTheKing26
03-07-2009, 12:19 PM
cool thanks!!!

joelkfla
03-08-2009, 03:59 AM
It can be used only at Disney owned & operated locations at WDW. That excludes most shops at DTD Westside, some at DTD Marketplace, and many of the WS countries at Epcot.

It cannot be used to purchase meals or snacks, except for some pre-packaged ready-to-eat items & groceries at resort gift shops.

DreamFinder2
03-08-2009, 11:51 AM
Do you have to spend all of the card in one spot? Or does the balance left just stay "attached" to it?

handmaidenofprincesses
03-08-2009, 12:08 PM
Do you have to spend all of the card in one spot? Or does the balance left just stay "attached" to it?

We used my aunt's in several different shops throughout Epcot on her birthday, so the balance would've had to be attached to the card. I don't believe they expire, either.