PDA

View Full Version : I've exhausted my supply of Mickey Mouse Mints

Marker
03-06-2009, 10:55 AM
I'm still 197 days away from my next scheduled trip, and I've already exhausted my supply of mints.

I brought home 2 of the large tins of mints, and 2 of the small ones. Yesterday on the way home from work I ate the final mint.

I wonder, is this worth an emergency trip to refresh my supply?

I know, 197 days is a long time, but it was kind of exciting crossing the 200 day threshold.

luvDaMouse
03-06-2009, 11:25 AM
:funny: I just ate the last of mine a week ago!! I only have 67 days to replenish mine!!:mickey:

JPL
03-06-2009, 12:18 PM
I know the feeling I just finished my supply of Disney Gummies :( I am hoping somene will refresh my supply before my June trip :fingers:

Oh and by the way the Fig-mints are much better :figment:

buzznwoodysmom
03-06-2009, 01:14 PM
Hahaha, so funny. My whole family is always so disappointed when we finish off our Disney mints. We've been getting them and bringing extra back with us since our very first trip. I am also out and have a little over 90 days till I can get some more. Glad to see we are not the only ones.

afowl1017
03-06-2009, 01:17 PM
You all have just inspired me to do this the next time we go WDW! I have never even thought of doing anything like that....what a great way to keep a little of the magic going!

Can anyone tell me what mints or candies you buy to keep through out the year?

Tinkerfreak
03-06-2009, 02:19 PM
Wow I am so glad I am not the only one. Santa always put the multi pack of mints in my stocking every Christmas. I pick them up in Nov. when we go and they are usually gone by June. The vanilla are my favorite so I always save them for last:blush:. My Disney mints are precious and to be savored like a fine wine. I don't even think about sharing them with any non-Disney fanatics, that would be a waste. You must earn your Disney mint and be as enthusiastic about it as I am. I hear you about the feeling of popping that last mint into your mouth.
I'm not sure why I never think to buy 2 packages.:confused:
Hope you get your fix soon!!!

Marker
03-06-2009, 03:37 PM
Oh, I've had the opportunity to have a friend bring some mints back with them, but it wouldn't be the same. If someone else gives them to me, they're a gift. If I buy them myself, they're a memory.

Funny thing is, more often than not, I forget to get them while I'm at WDW and end up buying them at the Disney Store at the Orlando airport.

TikiGoddess
03-07-2009, 05:02 PM
I totally understand. I ran out very quickly after my Oct 07 trip, then had to settle for buying new ones at the WoD store in NYC. I have about 20 left... and 150 days to go until our trip!

Kathy

Hull-onian
03-08-2009, 07:43 PM
I am at the end of mine too. Will be there in 56 days and can get more. Can't wait.

DixieBelle
03-09-2009, 12:04 AM
My Disney mints are precious and to be savored like a fine wine. I don't even think about sharing them with any non-Disney fanatics, that would be a waste.

I totally feel the same way!
We love to eat them at the end of our day back at the resort. We also bring some home with us, but ours never seem to last very long. :D...:tasty:

I know the feeling I just finished my supply of Disney Gummies :( I am hoping somene will refresh my supply before my June trip.

Goofy Gummies are a must have for me as well!.. :thumbsup:...:tasty: