PDA

View Full Version : BYO Wine???

Disney_Barbie
03-06-2009, 10:33 AM
Anyone know if any TS restuants on propery have a BYO option (obviously I'm assuming it would be resort dinning since you can't bring liquor into the parks)
I'll be happy to pay a corkage fee or whatever, as my desire to BYO is not due to the price but that I want a particular wine.
Thanks!

BamaJenn
03-06-2009, 10:37 AM
I'm honestly not sure on this one... first I've ever heard of someone asking it. Something tells me though that it'd not be allowed. Just a gut feeling. I know they are ok with bringing like say your own juice or milk for a child though so who knows. I'd bet you could call the dining hotline and get the answer though it may be restaurant specific.

SBETigg
03-06-2009, 10:40 AM
I can't imagine the restaurants in the parks would allow it, because they don't let you bring outside alcohol in through the gates. So if they do, it would have to be resort dining, and I've never heard of this being an option at any WDW property. Though, you never know until you ask. I would call the restaurant in question. If they don't allow you to bring your own, they may be willing to stock it for you on the occasion (with no doubt considerable mark-up).

TheRustyScupper
03-06-2009, 10:50 AM
1) In *many* sit down eateries you can bring your bottle.
2) The corkage fees run from $15-$25 per bottle.
3) Call to make sure you can bring in a bottle, as some do not allow it.