PDA

View Full Version : Hi Hi Intercot!

BamaJenn
03-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Hi folks! First let me just say how much I'm excited to be here! I have been an active member of what was formerly DisneyWorldTrivia.com for gosh... nearly 3 years. Unfortunately after a recent change to the site, I can now no longer access it from work which was truly my only time to visit (between craziness and meetings).

For those who don't know me from DWT... My name is Jenn and I live with my husband, nearly 3 year old son, 2 dogs, cat, hamster and fish (sheesh) in the Charlotte area of NC. I am what a lot of people have dubbed a "Disney Snob" and refer to myself as such on some other forums.

My love of all things Disney began back when I was a very young girl. My first trip to Disney was in 1983, just a couple months after the EPCOT Center opening, so as you can imagine I was raised on Epcot. Even as a child it was my favorite park. My parents always used to pick on me for not wanting to go to the Magic Kingdom but I enjoyed Horizons and the original Imagination so so much more. I am a bit of a purist when it comes to all things Disney. I believe in keeping the classics and updating them rather than completely refurbishing them or tearing them down to build anew.

Anyway, I thrive on being able to take a little break in my day to focus on Disney here and there so I'm very happy to have found Intercot! I can't wait to get to know you all!

So there ya go, a little about me. Hi everyone! Glad to be here!

mrsgaribaldi
03-06-2009, 09:01 AM
:welcome: to Intercot :wave:

Stitchahula
03-06-2009, 09:51 AM
Hi nice to have you here.

disneymom15
03-06-2009, 09:52 AM
:welcome:You're going to love it here.

Dsnygirl
03-06-2009, 09:55 AM
:mickey: Welcome, welcome!! :mickey:

I think you will definitely have found yourself a new happy place to visit while you work!!

:welcome:

RedSoxFan
03-06-2009, 10:04 AM
:welcome:to Intercot.:mickey:

sassafras
03-06-2009, 10:13 AM
Welcome to Intercot! You're gonna luv it!:thumbsup:

DizNee143
03-06-2009, 11:45 AM
welcome to intercot..your gonna love it here!! :mickey:

Hull-onian
03-06-2009, 11:45 AM
:welcome: to Intercot. It is a fun place.

vizsla
03-07-2009, 07:40 AM
:mickey:Welcome to Intercot:mickey:

Tinkerfreak
03-07-2009, 09:34 AM
Welcome! You are going to find the nicest group of people here who always are willing to listen and give advice. They are always here when someone needs to just vent or needs an honest opinion. Some things you just can't talk about with family (like when they are the problem) and the people here are always so kind and helpful.:grouphug:

DisneyWhirled
03-07-2009, 11:40 AM
Welcome to Intercot!!:rocks:

This is a great site with a great group of people!! I am sure you will love it!!

JPL
03-07-2009, 12:04 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!!

TikiGoddess
03-07-2009, 04:57 PM
Jenn,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not able to access Lou's new site. I'm a member there too and I remember seeing your posts! Did you ever do the Tuesday chats?

I've been a member here on Intercot since 2003 and have dabbled on other boards all over the place... but always come back to Intercot. It's true, there are GREAT people here! Glad to have you here!!

If you ever want to talk podcasts, I'll be glad to join you... :)

Kathy

Melanie
03-07-2009, 09:23 PM
:welcome: to INTERCOT!!! So glad you could join us! :thumbsup:

I have lots of relatives in Waxhaw, so I'm familiar with your neck of the woods. :)

pdrlkr
03-08-2009, 01:09 PM
:welcome: