PDA

View Full Version : rides that a 12 month old can ride?

Amy_617
03-05-2009, 11:29 PM
Hi guys! This will be the first year my son will be going to WDW!! He will be turning 1 when we are there...and I was wondering if he will be able to do most of the rides in Fantasyland? Are there restrictions or anything? If anyones has any expreience with this please share. Thanks in advance!!

Hayden's Dad
03-06-2009, 09:37 AM
You should be able to ride anything in the park that doesn't have a height restraint. Just keep in mind you may have to hold him in your lap. Have Fun :mickey:

BamaJenn
03-06-2009, 10:17 AM
Hi Amy! The first time we took my son he was 10 months old and he pretty much went on everything without a height restriction (as the pp said). He also was able to ride along on the Indy Speedway which has a height restriction but only for driving.

The things your son won't be able to do at the Magic Kingdom are really just the mountains and Stitch's Great Escape. Other than that, everything is pretty much doable!

bob6572
03-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Took my 15 m/o dd in January. Went on everything in Fantasyland at least once. The only thing she didn't do was the mountain ranges.

Mickey91
03-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Anything in Fantasyland, Country Bears, anything but Pirates in Adventureland, Carousel of Progress, TTA, Laugh Floor, Maybe Buzz, Libertyboat, Haunted Mansion, Hall of Presidents, WDW Railroad

javamama
03-07-2009, 03:15 PM
The first time we took dd she was just 8 months old, so we did the basics Fantasy, we did do Pirates-dh had the death grip going, and Haunted Mansion we took her on also, the RR about 50 times--my ds is a train-a-holic, TTA, Carousel, one thing she hated was Philharmonic--really scared her, same w/Bugs Life, and Muppets--3-D and being dark did her in--so you may want to watch those. I skipped Buzz w/the spinning, and neck control w/kids under 1 just to be safe(I worry about that stuff)
Have a great time!