PDA

View Full Version : Dining Question

deedeenmickey
03-05-2009, 02:55 PM
I have booked Lecellier for lunch and Coral Reef for Dinner. Now I am second guessing that. Should I change to Coral Reef for lunch and Lecellier for dinner?

My daughter is an EXTREME picky eater and she will eat NY Strip or Ribeye but only plain. No butter, no herbs, not on top of pototoes/rice or anything. Fries on the side but not touching. Will either of these be able to accomodate this??? If not, she may as well not go because she will literally throw it away. She is 14 and this is rediculous but that is our life.:blush:

KylesMom
03-05-2009, 03:23 PM
While I have yet to dine at Coral Reef, LeCellier accommodated my 11-year old son perfectly. They placed the mint sauce in a separate dish from his filet (which I got to eat with my NY Strip :D) and he ate every last bite of his dinner. He also requested a bunch more pretzel bread after he was done with his meal. LeCellier is one of his favorite places to eat! :mickey:

pixiesmimi
03-05-2009, 06:28 PM
I would say LeCellier for lunch and Coral Reef for dinner. It really doesn't matter but seemed to me that the meal at Coral Reef was a little more formal (the food not the dress). Although you do get a lot of food at LeCellier, so that might be a determining factor.

TheDuckRocks
03-06-2009, 07:49 AM
Personally we like Le Cellier better for lunch than dinner. I would also consider the fact that Le Cellier ADRs for dinner fill up very fast and at this point you may not be able to switch them. If you do call for a change make sure the CM has the ADR for dinner at Le Cellier confirmed before he cancels the one for lunch. I ran into a problem with changing an Afternoon Tea ADR when the CM first cancelled the one I had and then couldn't get me the other day I wanted and by then someone else got the original ADR in the 2 minutes lapse in time from when it was cancelled.:mad:

SBETigg
03-06-2009, 08:00 AM
I would keep what you have. Enjoy!

deedeenmickey
03-06-2009, 08:49 AM
Thanks everyone! I feel much better about what I have.

I love this site!:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
03-06-2009, 10:57 AM
I can't comment on Coral Reef, but we ate at LeCellier for dinner with my picky 14 yr. old son. He got a plain filet, no sauces other than a bottle of ketchup and french fries on the side...we both left happy

pandkx3
03-09-2009, 02:16 PM
I can't comment on Coral Reef, but we ate at LeCellier for dinner with my picky 14 yr. old son. He got a plain filet, no sauces other than a bottle of ketchup and french fries on the side...we both left happy

Hello MississippiDisneyFreak! Thanks for the invite........As far a LeCellier goes, They were able to bring my son, who eats hot sauce (tabasco, only, thankyou) on EVERYTHING, a bowl of hot sauce to eat with his steak. So, I think it's safe to assume that the fry issue won't be a big deal:thumbsup: