PDA

View Full Version : Disney Dining Plan use - 2 table service

Townie
03-05-2009, 10:38 AM
I am going to the world on March 25-April 1, Whohoo. We are thinking about getting the disney dining plan. I have a question for two table service meals you can do like HoopDeDoo Review. can i mix and match meals from different days?

SBETigg
03-05-2009, 10:47 AM
The dining plan is flexible. For the regular plan, you have 1 quick service meal credit, 1 snack credit, and 1 table service meal credit per night of stay. But you can use all of your credits in one day, if you wanted. Or you can spread them out in any way you choose. You can use 2 ts credits on one meal, which you have to do when you do signature dining or a show like Hoop de Doo. Does this answer your question?

And make Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs) as soon as possible to be sure that you can eat at the places you most want to try. It can be hard to book more popular dining venues after the 90 day to your stay mark, which you are now past.

pandkx3
03-05-2009, 10:55 AM
Look at your receipt after you've paid for meal. There will be a running total of how many ts, cs, snacks are left. You can use them in any combination you wish.:mickey: