PDA

View Full Version : Another T-Rex Question

javamama
03-05-2009, 01:14 AM
just a quick one
so I made all my ADR's way back when, totally forgot about trex, and my ds is a dinosaur-a-holic no joke so obviously I want to take him to trex cafe once while were down there. I'd like to do lunch/early dinner--do you think I should make reservations for lunch and/or early dinner. I honestly have no idea what day/time I want to go I want to surprise him and just go one day on a whim. We're going 4/27 thru 5/4 so not a super busy time obviously I wouldn't do it on the weekend.
thanks!

deedeenmickey
03-05-2009, 08:27 AM
I would do one for late in my visit just in case you can't get in as a walk up. You really wouldn't want to be disappointed. Most likely you would be able to get in but you never know.

javamama
03-07-2009, 03:26 PM
Thanks, I'd do it during the week for sure M-Thurs to play it safe.

grumpydude
03-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Last time we wanted to go to T-Rex there was an hour wait. If you are going there get your name on the list while DS is at lego land.

#1donaldfan
03-07-2009, 04:31 PM
....well, if he's a dinoholic, then that's the place for him...what a super atmosphere for dino lovers.....plus, he can do a build a dino, just like the build a bear stores.....have fun and ask to sit in the ice cave !!

javamama
03-07-2009, 09:25 PM
Last time we wanted to go to T-Rex there was an hour wait. If you are going there get your name on the list while DS is at lego land.

Smart idea there, thanks for costing me money:D His other passion right now Legos--btw those things still hurt when you step on them I remember my dad yelling when he'd step on them in the good ole shag carpeting in the 70's. Seriously that's what I'll do thanks!

Oh and the ice cave, nice. Oh and I figured they'd get us on building a dinosaur, too bad he's done that up here twice already at Build a Bear, so at least I have them:D

Thanks for the tips/ideas everyone I appreciate them:mickey: