PDA

View Full Version : Adding a day to Park tickets.

caryrae
03-04-2009, 03:37 PM
If I remember right you can add days to your Park tickets if you need to right or am I wrong? If that is right what does it cost?

Lets say I bought a 3 day base ticket and ended up wanting to add a 4th day, would I have to pay whatever a 1 day ticket costs ($75 now) or would I only pay the difference between a 3 day and 4 day ticket, which is $7?

BMan62
03-04-2009, 03:43 PM
You would pay the difference between the 3 and 4 day price (plus tax) per your example. I believe that you can do that within 14 days of the first use of the ticket. (I'm sure someone will correct me if that's not correct.)

CleveRocks
03-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Exactly correct!:thumbsup:

caryrae
03-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Good to know guys, Thanks

We are going for 8 days and so far have decided to do 3 days for Disney Parks, 1day at Universal and go to the Ocean but it's nice to know if we decide we may want to do another day at a park we can add it for just a few dollars per ticket.

WDWNut02
03-04-2009, 07:40 PM
If I remember right you can add days to your Park tickets if you need to right or am I wrong? If that is right what does it cost?

Lets say I bought a 3 day base ticket and ended up wanting to add a 4th day, would I have to pay whatever a 1 day ticket costs ($75 now) or would I only pay the difference between a 3 day and 4 day ticket, which is $7?

This exact thing happened to my wife and I. We thought we had 4 day hoppers, and only had 3. We went to customer service and only had to pay 7 bucks a piece for one more day of happiness. Only took a few minutes as well.:thumbsup:

goofy78
03-04-2009, 07:45 PM
This exact thing happened to my wife and I. We thought we had 4 day hoppers, and only had 3. We went to customer service and only had to pay 7 bucks a piece for one more day of happiness. Only took a few minutes as well.:thumbsup:

That is definitely some good information. It is pretty sweet that you only have to pay the difference in the cost of the ticket and not have to add on another full day's price!