PDA

View Full Version : How you spend your final night?

hope23
03-04-2009, 11:11 AM
As we try to figure out which parks to do on which day, I'm unsure about which park to do LAST as a good finale to the time. Do you have any traditions or suggestions for what to do last? Any ways you try to end your time with a great exclamation point?

scottgr
03-04-2009, 11:26 AM
We always do the MK the last night. We watch the fireworks from Main Street, do some last minute shopping before we finally head out...So sad leaving that last night :mickey:

MMFreak
03-04-2009, 11:40 AM
Crying LOL

joonyer
03-04-2009, 11:42 AM
We have never left from WDW without viewing Wishes from Main St. in MK on our last night. It is the most "magical" moment in of of the world of Disney to me. The purest essence of Walt's magic. a Family tradition for us.

The next morning, after checkout, we always visit DTD, do a little shopping and get a yummy sundae from Ghirardelli's before heading home. (we always drive, so we can take our time leaving)

laprana
03-04-2009, 12:10 PM
We have never left from WDW without viewing Wishes from Main St. in MK on our last night. It is the most "magical" moment in of of the world of Disney to me. The purest essence of Walt's magic. a Family tradition for us.

:ditto: We always end our trip in MK by seeing Wishes one last time before we have to go home. And I always end up walking out of MK all teary-eyed saying, "I don't want to leave yet!" :blush:

cfoshe
03-04-2009, 12:17 PM
:exactly: We go to MK, watch Wishes, hope that we planned right and it is extended hours and close the park down. We always stay the last night at WDW and sleep in the next day. Get up around 9 or 10, pack the car and leave.

Missy_Mouses_Dad
03-04-2009, 12:22 PM
We always go to Mk and watch "Wishes" or whatever the current fireworks display is.

I may have shared this story once before, but it is worth a second go around:

My dd (now 13) always makes a wish at the end of the fireworks. She has never told me what it is. This past December, her dance studio was invited to participate in the Christmas parade and a dance show afterwards. On the way to DW, she told me her wish last summer was to some day be able to dance at DW.

Moral of the story: There is something to this magic...

AmandaChan
03-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Like others, we usually go to MK the last night and watch the fireworks (for the first time or again) before the trip is over, and walk around. I think one time we ended the trip in DHS and we almost went to MK but we got too tired and decided to go back to the hotel.

ibrowse17
03-04-2009, 12:33 PM
It has to be a dog from Casey's and Wishes, which is just how we start a trip as well:thumbsup:

joonyer
03-04-2009, 12:42 PM
:ditto: Gotta have a Casey's dog with Wishes!

MickeyMousse
03-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Sobbing uncontrollably.....:sob:

Usually we do Epcot for dinner, last rides and fireworks! :mickey:

Michigander
03-04-2009, 01:06 PM
we end at MK. After seeing the fireworks we walk out get on the boat ride back to the parking lot and we watch as the boat leaves MK and it fades away the whole time making a wish/prayer to return again soon!:blush:

Mrs Bus Driver
03-04-2009, 01:40 PM
For me that depends on which park has EMH that night. We go in early Oct when the crowds are light. Because the parks close earlier I tend to plan our days around dinner and evening EMH. I don't care about which park I end in as long as we have a good time and I get to see/do most of the things I've planed for. :mickey:

BrowncatP
03-04-2009, 01:48 PM
I do the same. Watch the fireworks at MK, and stay until the park closes. I always say goodbye to Walt as I pass the firehouse with a tear in my eye.:cry:

ASweetLov
03-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Crying haha.....We go to Magic Kingdom and watch Wishes on our last night!

MarkC
03-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Planning my return trip. And usually watching Illuminations and eating some chocolate cake from the pastry shop at France.

Aggie97
03-04-2009, 02:48 PM
If possible, watching Spectromagic and Wishes at the MK. Even better if it's an EMH night at MK! Our second choice is Epcot and Illuminations. :mickey:

DakandZakMom
03-04-2009, 03:07 PM
I am with the majority here. We alwayd spend it at MK and watch wishes.:cloud9:

Then we all cry as we leave.:sob:

Charlee
03-04-2009, 03:07 PM
We always spend the last day in the MK and spend the evening in Epcot.

We do Spaceship Earth, wander round World Showcase one last time, buying up a few gifts and then watch Illuminations.

I get too emotional in the MK watching Wishes and can just about hold back my tears if we're in Epcot!

MistressGracey999
03-04-2009, 06:13 PM
We always do MK FIRST on our trip (I want to be fresh, LOL) and we don't park hop, so Wishes is out for us for a finale.

What we love to do on our last day is go to DTD, do some shopping, come back to the resort for a nice swim and maybe a snooze in the sun by the pool:cloud9:, and then have a really special meal, usually at one of the resorts we've never been to before. Then after the meal, we walk around and check out the digs at that resort, which gets me revved up for out next Disney trip!:thumbsup:

biodtl
03-04-2009, 06:58 PM
We always start and finish in MK.

beksy
03-04-2009, 07:20 PM
We do too.

Young@Heart
03-04-2009, 07:42 PM
Almost always MK, but that became difficult, since we're usually all slightly sad and grumpy, and it took away from our fun. Last year, we went to dinner at Boma (which none of us really liked) then shopping at DTD. Also not so great.

I think we really need to find a better plan for our last night, since it's so hard to leave. :blush:

Mousemates
03-04-2009, 09:40 PM
We always finish with Wishes...either from in the MK or from the beach of the poly.

SFTrny
03-04-2009, 09:59 PM
We always try to plan our trips so that the last day or two are completely open. We plan the parks and dining so well for the first part that by the end of the week, we want some more open time. So we don't plan anything spectacular for the last night other than to relax and have fun...and feel like we are at home at WDW.

kemps@wdw
03-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Wishing it was our 1st night!:yes:

Polynesian Dweller
03-04-2009, 10:57 PM
The last evening always starts with a nice dinner at Kona Cafe. Then we take a walk around the Poly enjoying the atmosphere ending up at the concierge lounge where we pick up some mixed drinks and desert snacks and head back to the balcony to watch Wishes one last time.:cloud9::cloud9:

DisneyPrincess21
03-04-2009, 11:27 PM
As we try to figure out which parks to do on which day, I'm unsure about which park to do LAST as a good finale to the time. Do you have any traditions or suggestions for what to do last? Any ways you try to end your time with a great exclamation point?

I always have to end at Magic Kingdom. It has the most "classic Disney" feel. And wishes is my favorite fireworks show. And also a tradition on my last night leaving MK I.......................... Do have to admit that I leave crying :cry::crying:

What really gets me started is when you leave and right before you get to the train station. You see all the cm's up on the train station with the giant white Mickey hands And they spell out "See Ya Real Soon!" OMG!! Talk about a tear jerker! I saw that 2 years ago and thinking about it still gets me choked up. My family thinks I'm nuts and laughs at me. But I truly really love Disney World

Has anyone else seen this before? (the "See ya real soon" thing)

Please don't laugh at me :blush: :bolt:

Vinny
03-04-2009, 11:38 PM
I like watching the SpectroMagic parade and then watching Wishes at MK if both are scheduled on our last night. Nothing like being on Main St USA on your last night at WDW.

CaptSmee
03-05-2009, 12:26 AM
We always try to do something different. Sometimes it's a park, sometimes it's a non-disney park, next trip it's gonna be Typhoon Lagoon followed by a relaxing evening at our resort.

javamama
03-05-2009, 12:33 AM
We always start and finish in MK.

ditto

dizprincess27
03-05-2009, 12:30 PM
We also have to start and end in Magic Kingdom and see Wishes that last night but we fly out the next day so we usually have that whole day to go back and do whatever we missed or want to do again and that usually ends up in in Magic Kingdom as well so we say another tearful goodbye!! :(

jakeybake
03-05-2009, 01:44 PM
Sullen and depressed thinking of my impending trip home!!

Jay

4ubie1
03-05-2009, 02:41 PM
We have always spent our last night hanging out in Epcot. Usually we wander the WS at a leisurely pace and watch the fireworks.:cloud9:

Although I think the next time we might end our stay with MK and Wishes. That does sounds Magical!! :D

barnaby
03-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Last trip, we ate dinnerat the Liberty Tree (with characters), watched Wishes and SpectroMagic, and stayed at MK until 3AM.

KylesMom
03-05-2009, 03:55 PM
After a majority of the packing is done, we usually try to head over to MK for a few rides on our favorites in the dark - and catch Wishes, of course. Like others, the next day we get up, check out & hit the MK again before heading back on the sad flight to Chicago . . .

Young@Heart
03-05-2009, 04:39 PM
I always have to end at Magic Kingdom. It has the most "classic Disney" feel. And wishes is my favorite fireworks show. And also a tradition on my last night leaving MK I.......................... Do have to admit that I leave crying :cry::crying:

What really gets me started is when you leave and right before you get to the train station. You see all the cm's up on the train station with the giant white Mickey hands And they spell out "See Ya Real Soon!" OMG!! Talk about a tear jerker! I saw that 2 years ago and thinking about it still gets me choked up. My family thinks I'm nuts and laughs at me. But I truly really love Disney World

Please don't laugh at me :blush: :bolt:

Awww, I don't think anyone here would laugh about that! I can admit I cry while driving under the sign, as we pull into the resort, after we check in, when we first step onto Main Street USA, during Fantasmic, and (of course) when we leave. :blush: All but that last one are happy tears.

I've never seen the "See ya real soon" thing. I'll have to look for it this time. Is there one letter on each glove? It sounds like this vision would be a tear jerker for sure!

DisneyPrincess21
03-05-2009, 09:03 PM
I've never seen the "See ya real soon" thing. I'll have to look for it this time. Is there one letter on each glove? It sounds like this vision would be a tear jerker for sure!

Yeah, There is a letter on each white mickey glove. I wish I would have stopped to take a picture but I wanted to get out of there before I started crying! It was one of those memory's that make you sad and happy at the same time. :cry:

Bethis26fan
03-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Most of the time we hit the MK.

PrettyMinnie
03-06-2009, 06:29 AM
Yep, we do Wishes the las night and DTD the next day before we leave.

VWL Mom
03-06-2009, 08:31 AM
We also have to start and end in Magic Kingdom and see Wishes that last night but we fly out the next day so we usually have that whole day to go back and do whatever we missed or want to do again and that usually ends up in in Magic Kingdom as well so we say another tearful goodbye!! :(

:ditto:

This November will probably bring a deluge of tears. DS17 will be a HS senior and it will be his last Jersey Week trip with us.:sad::sob:

jcvalenti
03-06-2009, 09:25 AM
Our last night is almost always spent at Epcot, taking in a final dinner, getting a last ride on Soarin' / Spaceship Earth / and Maelstrom, and watching Illuminations one last time.

It usually takes a lot of wine for me to deal with the fact vacation is over, so Epcot is a natural choice.

We usually do a slow walk around the Boardwalk after park closes, as well, to get in some final fun.

grumpyguy
03-06-2009, 10:56 AM
we end our stay the same way we start our trip,
at the magic of all kingdom,wishes at night and always a few tears..
if our flight is later in the last day we will go to dd and shop for last minute souvies....
what a sobering feeling.:(

dumbo ears
03-06-2009, 11:22 AM
We always try to do evening EMH at MK the last day of our vacation. You can ride so many rides during evening EMH at MK and I always end the trip with one final ride on HM

BraddyB
03-06-2009, 12:44 PM
We started the day in Epcot catching what we may have missed or what we want to do again. Grab dinner there before hopping on the monorail over to the MK. Catch SpectroMagic and Wishes, ride a couple rides because of extra magic hours and then leave at the very end of it. Not as many people on main street and just seems like a good way to say goodbye.

dizprincess27
03-06-2009, 01:10 PM
:ditto:

This November will probably bring a deluge of tears. DS17 will be a HS senior and it will be his last Jersey Week trip with us.:sad::sob:

Well Lucky you VWL Mom - my dd is a sophmore and they stopped having the whole week off for Jersey week 9th grade when she went to HS. It's so nice that DS17 still enjoys the wonders of Disney at his age as does my dd16. This is her sweet 16 birthday present actually but her friends that's another story they just don't get it!!

Tigerinvestigator
03-06-2009, 02:16 PM
We usually spend the last night at the park that is open the latest that night. We always try to plan something special the morning of departure so it takes a little bit of the sting out of the last night. We will make breakfast ADRs at Boma etc. Then we always stop at DTD and the Disney outlet in Orlando on our way out.:thumbsup:

jillluvsdisney
03-06-2009, 06:34 PM
We enjoy having an extra special dinner on our last evening. We relax and enjoy thinking about the memories our trip created. This year, we had dinner at California Grill. We had a table on the north side of the dining room so we had a perfect view of the MK. Our server, Taz, even timed our desert so it arrived right after Wishes ended . I walked out onto the observation deck to watch them. That was a first.

stitchaholic
03-06-2009, 06:52 PM
last day is reserved for favorite rides,snacks and last minute souvenir shopping,i also always hit the basin on my last day!

irish1967
03-06-2009, 07:21 PM
This is why we like to leave after lunch on our last day. We have a 20+ hour drive, so we get up, pack up eat breakfast and load the car.

The we go to (usually) the MK and hit our favorite rides. Then we have lunch somewhere and then take one last monorail ride. Hit the bathrooms in our resort and then "see you real soon."

Definitely easier than leaving first thing in the morning.

Ian
03-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Like this ...

:crying:

JPL
03-06-2009, 09:36 PM
Like this ...

:crying:

That's very close but for me it's more like this

:fit::crying::cry::sob::fit:

AdventurerKim
03-06-2009, 09:48 PM
We always get breakfast at the food court in the hotel (which we only do on our last day!) and then either go to a park for the morning or go to Fantasia Gardens. We always take late afternoon/evening flights so we can do something in the morning. On our next trip, though, we will only be getting breakfast, packing, and heading to the airport.

Soul_Power
03-07-2009, 03:30 AM
We've only been to WDW once, but on our last night this year we're going to spend it at MK at MVMCP!

On our last day (more like half of a day) we're going to a character breakfast, which is a tradition we're continuing from last year.

Just like many of you all, I spend my last night being extremely sad as well! :(

Mickey052501
03-07-2009, 08:16 AM
At Downtown Disney

Tinkerfreak
03-07-2009, 09:29 AM
Sobbing uncontrollably.....:sob:

Usually we do Epcot for dinner, last rides and fireworks! :mickey:

Same for us. We always seem to do Epcot on our last night. One more trip around the ws, a last ride on Soarin and then Illuminations. Yes I am usually sobbing all the way through Illuminations, and on the bus ride back to the resort and the next day DH is usually dragging me to the car and pushing me in like a toddler throwing a tantrum and yes I cry all the way to the airport. This always gets a "honey we will come back next year" from DH so it is worth it.:secret:

dtootsie42
03-07-2009, 04:50 PM
We always do Epcot on our last night. Can't make it through Illuminations without crying.

Dec. 1997---Contemporary
Dec. 1999--Poly
June 2000--Disneyland
Dec. 2001---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2003---Poly Concierge
Dec. 2005---Poly Concierge
Nov. 2007---Poly Concierge
Oct. 2008--DisneyLand
Next trip Dec. 2009--Poly Concierge

Ian
03-08-2009, 08:44 AM
That's very close but for me it's more like this

:fit::crying::cry::sob::fit:No, that's check-out day.

Rogerwdwfan
03-08-2009, 08:55 AM
Going to the MK and watching wishes and dreaming that we could stay forever. :mickey:

TheVBs
03-08-2009, 09:26 AM
We never have a set plan for our last day. Maybe because I can't bear to think of it. :( We drive so it's usually a day at one of the parks then we're off. We've had our last day at MK, DTD, and Blizzard Beach on different trips. Definitely being at MK makes it harder to leave. Although, after reading about everyone doing fireworks on their last night, it makes me wonder if we could book the room for just one more night, make our last day in the parks a full day, then leave first thing the next morning. But, who am I kidding? What are the chances we'd leave first thing in the morning?

disneyworld55925592
03-08-2009, 10:11 AM
We always go into magic kingdom durnig the day, then go back to the pool at about 2:30-3:00. They at about 4:30-5:00 we head into epcot and eat around the world

iheartdisney
03-08-2009, 10:28 AM
I am usually sobbing all the way through Illuminations, and on the bus ride back to the resort and the next day DH is usually dragging me to the car and pushing me in like a toddler throwing a tantrum and yes I cry all the way to the airport. This always gets a "honey we will come back next year" from DH so it is worth it.:secret:

I really wish this would work for me! My husband just rolls his eyes and trys to convince me there are other places to vacation other than WDW.

iheartdisney
03-08-2009, 10:32 AM

Yes, for the first time about 10 years ago and now we can't leave on that last night until I wave goodbye to Mickey! And yes, my family thinks I'm nuts, too. But I don't care. WDW is my magical place. Always will be.

Daddy Mouse
03-08-2009, 01:13 PM
We're always at MK on the last night. DW wouldn't have any other way. The truth be told, neither would I. We have been blessed with what we have and to sit there at night until the park is nearly empty is always a special for the both of us. We reflect on our trip and BEGIN PLANNING FOR THE NEXT!!:number1:

DisneyPrincess21
03-08-2009, 07:52 PM
Yes, for the first time about 10 years ago and now we can't leave on that last night until I wave goodbye to Mickey! And yes, my family thinks I'm nuts, too. But I don't care. WDW is my magical place. Always will be.

See other's were moved by it as well. Well if both of us thought it was a tear jerker, than we both can't be wrong. So that means, Contrary to what our family's think we BOTH can't be nuts!
SWEET I'm off the hook! :D
Disney is just a place that makes me so happy and makes me feel good. I love Disney World :cloud9::cloud9::wave:

DisneyPrincess21
03-08-2009, 07:59 PM
We're always at MK on the last night. DW wouldn't have any other way. The truth be told, neither would I. We have been blessed with what we have and to sit there at night until the park is nearly empty is always a special for the both of us. We reflect on our trip and BEGIN PLANNING FOR THE NEXT!!:number1:

I do that too. From the moment we leave the park for the night and are loading the car up to leave and go home and the whole way home. I am planning my next trip to Disney. Much to the :ack:disgust and :confused: confusion of my Dad.
My mom deep down loves Disney too but just doesn't want to say anything. Because every year after our trip, when I am planning my next Disney trip. She says "Me and Dad are going to go somewhere else next year" Yet every year they are in the same car with me, And I am driving them to Disney. LOL :D
We have been going every year since 2006. And I am planning my next trip this December! I can't wait!:mickey:

doodleboy
03-08-2009, 08:54 PM
The morning of our last day depends on what time of year it is, but the evening is always includes a meal at Chef Mickey's and MK. If the park closes early we eat after closing, but otherwise it is a 5:00 dinner and off to close MK. It is always sad because I feel like I am just getting into my comfort zone and starting to relax when it is time to go home.

hubbyofadisneyholic
03-08-2009, 10:57 PM
MK for Spectromagic and Wishes for us.

Then we go back to the resort and spend a couple hours trying to jam all the souvenirs we bought into our suitcases for the trip home!!:blush:

This yr is going to be tough since we are flying and I refuse to pay $35 each for a 2nd checked bag. :noway:

Tinkerfreak
03-09-2009, 06:04 PM
My mom deep down loves Disney too but just doesn't want to say anything. Because every year after our trip, when I am planning my next Disney trip. She says "Me and Dad are going to go somewhere else next year" Yet every year they are in the same car with me, And I am driving them to Disney. LOL :D
We have been going every year since 2006. And I am planning my next trip this December! I can't wait!:mickey:

My DH is also a closet Disney nut. He blames it on me but he is always the firtst one to suggest we should go back. Every year for the past 5 years we have said "this is our last trip for a while". Then while I am crying while we leave he always says we will come back and by the time we get home he is allready asking what week should we go this year. We just can't help it and even if he won't admit it he loves it to. I am happy to take all the blame for the Disneymania in our house.

Kisobel
03-10-2009, 02:39 AM
crying as i look at the bill.

kate

GoofyGirl18
03-10-2009, 07:36 AM
We always spend our final night in MK, staying as late as we can. Then we usually take a late afternoon flight home so we have some more time to walk around Downtown.:party:

syndrome
03-10-2009, 08:54 AM
We always head back to MK for a few hours our last night so that everyone can hit their favorite rides again.

Imagineer1981
03-10-2009, 11:46 AM
We always spend our final night in MK, staying as late as we can. Then we usually take a late afternoon flight home so we have some more time to walk around Downtown.:party:

we drive, but same theory, stay late at MK and next day is very sad so we hang out at Marketplace

IloveJack
03-11-2009, 01:06 PM
We watch Illuminations, have dinner at the Rose and Crown, and close EPCOT down. Of course that was before Princess Sammie came along. She'll be celebrating her first birthday there this fall, so we'll see then.

Lightning McQueen
03-11-2009, 06:13 PM
We always do the MK the last night. We watch the fireworks from Main Street, do some last minute shopping before we finally head out...So sad leaving that last night :mickey:

+1

kbean
03-11-2009, 06:31 PM
Crying:sob:

linedropper
03-12-2009, 08:20 AM
In agreement with most of the posts! We always spend our last night at Mk just sucking it all in. We always stay until it closes no matter what is going on! Just seems like the right place to be at the end of the trip!

Last year we finished up with the Pirate and Princess party which worked out great! Although my ds3 was very tired the next day!

Steve:mickey:

yjgirl32
03-12-2009, 08:45 AM
i've only been to Disney once but we were in Mk for most of the day- had dinner at LTT with characters and then went to the Contemporary to catch our boat to watch Wishes. It was great!!! Very Very nice ending.

badkitty
03-14-2009, 01:49 AM
Another vote for MK: Wishes and then a final spin on the TTA (or TTA and then Wishes depending on the park closing hour).

jwallace378
03-14-2009, 11:00 AM
We usually go to DTD, have a nice meal, and do some shopping

SandmanGStefani24
03-16-2009, 11:32 PM
my last night is more about tradition, and sentimentality. I always end my trips to WDW at Epcot. I end the day at my favorite park, eating several times, and walking until I can't walk anymore. The last thing I do is take one last look at Spaceship Earth glowing in the dusk. That last image is sad, but still beautiful since it pains me to leave it behind, but still makes me grateful for being able to embrace its joy. It's the way I always end a trip to WDW. :number1:

PixieMagic
03-17-2009, 08:03 PM
:cloud9: I have to agree with all the votes for Wishes - however we do it with a little spin...every year since I was 5 my family spent our last night watching the MK fireworks, then quick ran to Main Street Ice Cream Parlor - two would get in line for the ice cream and two would find a spot at those amazing white rod iron tables across the street....we'd then sit there, listening to the music, watching the castle change colors, and the people walking by.... talking about the trip....it was perfect - top that out by walking down main street as one of the last people out of the park, turning around and waving one last time to that magical castle.... *sigh* I Can't Wait!! :cloud9:

j&j
03-18-2009, 01:38 PM
walking around ecpot and watching the fireworks:mickey::mickey::mickey:

TiggerD
03-18-2009, 06:24 PM
Our last night is usually spent at the MK. We go to dinner at Tonys or CP, shop and find a great spot for the Wishes and as the last firework is going off, I start to cry because I know I have to leave. :mickey:

pamickeys
03-19-2009, 06:33 PM
Epcot ,we make them throw us out.

brownie
03-20-2009, 09:23 AM
I like to spend the last night at Epcot. Nothing like ending your trip with Illuminations.

Insanity Clause
03-20-2009, 11:01 AM
Our last night this year will be at Epcot, we will have a nice dinner at Le Cellier and end it with Illuminations before heading back to the hotel for the night...

<Sniff> I am already depressed about leaving and we don't even get there for another 30 days....

WDWgoofy
05-23-2009, 08:18 AM
For us it depends on the nightly schedules. Most frequently, I prefer to have my last visit of the trip end with Epcot.

I enjoy Illuminations and then walk slowly toward the International Gateway soaking in the all the sights and sounds. :mickey:

Anthony007
05-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Thats easy.....MK and Cali Grill.....capped off with Wishes on Main Street!

kbean
05-23-2009, 07:31 PM
Well, I think it makes sense to hang in your favorite park the last nite. Ride your favorite rides again, hit your favorite shops again, eat your favorite snack again... Dole Whips!!!! As you can see, I spend it at MK.

RAIDER
05-23-2009, 08:07 PM
We try to end it the day before at a park . On the last day before we fly we have a meal at DTD

biodtl
05-23-2009, 08:49 PM
For us, it;s always MK - it has to be our first and last. We might hit another park in the day, but the night MUST end with MK.

Kathy Jetson
05-23-2009, 10:04 PM
We always end at MK for the christmas party. This year it will be MK for Halloween party.

Goofy Texan
05-24-2009, 04:00 PM
We always hit the Magic Kingdom on arrival day, and then hit a different park our first full day. That first full day with fresh feet is always so much fun!

Our last evening is spent taking in whatever nighttime show we haven't seen yet (or want to see again). Our last day we normally fly out late, so we try and hit the 3 parks we weren't at the day before. It's kind of a greatest hits tour and a chance to say goodbye to each park one last time.

LudwigVonDrake
05-25-2009, 03:23 PM
Last night is ALWAYS Magic Kingdom :fworks:

Laughin' place
05-26-2009, 01:16 PM
Depressed