PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passhoder Birthday Gift Cards

mandalore15
03-03-2009, 06:54 PM
I'm an annual passholder and will be visiting on my birthday. As such, I'll qualify for the gift card that they issue rather than free admission. I called Disney and they were completely unclear about where I need to pick up this gift card. I called 4 times and got 4 different answers. One said Will Call. One said the ticket booths. One said Guest Relations. One said Vacation Planning (wherever that is).
Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

Maleficent's Dad
03-03-2009, 07:20 PM
Go to the "Will Call" window. That is where the birthday gift options are issued.

You can also opt for the B'day fastpass if you're interested.

chrisb26
03-03-2009, 08:58 PM
I'm not sure about all parks but at Magic Kingdom there is a special booth just past the security table on the right that you can get them in if they are not there at the time then you can go to the will call windows and they will take care of it for you.

So I would guess if they don't have a special booth set up then it would be the will call window at the different parks.

mrsgaribaldi
03-04-2009, 06:17 AM
I got mine on the way to the MK, at the booths when you first get off the tram from the parking lot. This was in Feb:mickey:

ghowlett
03-04-2009, 10:50 AM
i got mine on saturday @ the detached will call building that looked like a gazebo right after the security tables in mk.

Disney_Barbie
03-05-2009, 10:06 AM
I'm an annual passholder and will be visiting on my birthday. As such, I'll qualify for the gift card that they issue rather than free admission.

I was not aware of this. I guess since I do'nt get the newsletter as I am not currently an AP holder, but will be purchasing soon in order to use for our next trip. Anyway, point is that I was unaware.
So how much of a gift card do you recieve? Do you have to be an AP holder or can anyone forefeit their free admission for a gift card (since the free admission is not a park hopper & I know many people who prefer park hoppers, it's easier for many to just buy a ticket for the whole length of their stay, even if visiting on their birtday, can they also get a gift card in lue of free admission?