PDA

View Full Version : Need to make ADRs in a week...

Dulcee
03-03-2009, 03:11 PM
So my DBF and I are headed to Disney in June to celebrate my graduating from college :). Its his gift to me but I've taken over the planning as I'm the WDW crazy one. Dining has always been a huge part of vacations for my family but its not so big in his and he'd be content eating CS all vacation. (I most certainly would not be:sick:) We're on the dining plan so I tried to pick a varied assortment as he's never eaten in any disney sit down restaurant. He's pretty picky and we don't have a car so I tried to cut back on resorts. Anyway, I make the reservations on the 11th, what do you all think of these...

Le Cellier Steakhouse
'Ohana's (during wishes if at all possible)
Mama Melrose's (the fantasmic dinner package)
Spoodles
Marrakesh
Raglan Road Pub
Donald's Safari Breakfast

:mickey:

pandkx3
03-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Sounds good to me...you may want to try Rose and Crown. The food is good and if you book it just right, you can sit outside on the patio and have your dinner while illuminations is taking place. Very romantic:mickey:

GoofyGirl18
03-03-2009, 04:20 PM
You're making me hungry... Good choices! Personally, I would skip Mama Melrose's & do something else in Epcot, but since you're doing the Fantasmic package it does make sense.

MOJoe
03-04-2009, 11:52 AM
That looks like a good list with a variety of different foods. The only thing i would change would be the addition of a signiture place. For years, i resisted, but once i tried signiture dining, i was hooked. Maybe you could sub the Brown Derby for Mama Melrose.