PDA

View Full Version : Princess storybook breakfast

Mickey052501
03-02-2009, 04:36 PM
My family and I have reservations at the Princess Storybook breakfast can people who have gone tell me about it.

Thank you,
Jen:mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
03-02-2009, 05:42 PM
We loved it!

When we went, we met Belle right off (they took the pictures with her for the folder, the ones that are included), and then were seated. The castle is really cool, looks more like a "real" castle than CRT!

There is a cold buffet, and then they bring platters of breakfast food (eggs, bacon, sausage, potatos, etc). The princesses come around to your table; we found that the interaction was good, they were friendly we were able to get pictures and autographs without feeling rushed at all.

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as we do :princess:

kathiep
03-02-2009, 07:23 PM
We enjoyed this character meal but not as much as some of the others. We had one of the first reservations, I think it was 8:30 am. But, we had to wait a very long time to meet any characters. Most of the other character meals have characters rotating through different rooms or sections. At this one, all the princesses were in one room at the same time. I got the impression that they seated one room first and the characters visited all the tables in that room. Once they left that area, it was almost as if they expected all guests to leave so they could clear the room and start fresh. We were in what I believe was the second room the characters entered but by the time they got to our room, we had been finished eating for a while and the kids were getting antsy to get started in the parks. It seemed to take a lot longer than the other character meals. Aside from this, my little princess enjoyed it.

florida girl
03-03-2009, 04:15 PM
The previous poster is correct in saying they book the whole place, clear it out, then rebook for more. We happened to be in the first room for bfast and could tell that is what they were doing. The food was really good and we saw the characters quickly. We saw Belle at the door, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Mary Poppins, and Jasmine. We also have been there for a lunch and saw Belle at the door, Sleeping Beauty, Jasmine, Cinderella, and Areal.

In my opinion the lunch food was not good but it was the first princess meal we have done and my daughter loved it so that made up for it:)

Enjoy:)