PDA

View Full Version : Jammin Jungle Parade

GabbyMitch
03-02-2009, 01:13 PM
Is there a good place to view this parade that is near Yak & Yeti, and if so, is this near the begining or end of the parade route? We want to have an early dinner at Yak & Yeti right after the parade. What time would you make ADR's?

Thanks for all of the help. This site is great!

Scott C
03-02-2009, 01:30 PM
If I recall -- the parade starts and finishes in africa. I basically makes a big loop around the tree of life. Yak and yeti is a little off of the loop -- but not far. Just a quick walk away. That point would be about 3/4 of the way around the parade loop.

Thanks
Scott C

joonyer
03-02-2009, 03:10 PM
This is one of my favorite parades, very colorful, with cool dancing and drumming. It's different from the other more typical Disney parades. I've also found that it's mush less crowded than the MK parades, so it's relatively easy to find a good viewing spot, even after the parade has begun.

Imagineer1981
03-02-2009, 03:39 PM
By yak and yeti is nice because its shaded, but also very warm in that area because the trees trap the humidity. You are nearing the end of the parade route. It starts in africa, goes to discovery island, wraps up towards asia, and back towards Africa, ending where it started

MNDisney Dad
03-03-2009, 10:05 AM
Once the end of the parade has left the Africa section, people will leave and you can get a great spot there when it returns.

JPL
03-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Just make sure you are on the right side of the parade the same side as Yak n Yeti because they do not let you cross like the do at the MK. I saw a family trying to get to Tusker House and they were stuck until the parade ended.