PDA

View Full Version : DHS showtimes for Beauty and the Beast and American Idol

mouseketeer mom
03-02-2009, 10:47 AM
We find this park difficult to tour sometimes..with many of the attractions based on specific showtimes, we always seem to miss Beauty and the Beast. Does anyone know the times that this show plays? I'm trying to plan now, I'm hoping we don't have to show up and look at the board..We are wishing to see this and the American Idol experience before our early dinner. Anyone know the showtimes for these attractions?'

Figment!
03-02-2009, 11:12 AM
Currently they are as follows:

The American Idol Experience offers showings at 11:00 am, 12:00 pm, 1:00 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00 pm, 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm* daily. * = Finale Show.

Beauty and the Beast Live on Stage offers showings at 10:45 am, 12:15 pm, 1:45 pm, 3:45 pm, and 5:45 pm daily.

For exact showtimes during your visit to the park, you will need to check the Times & Events Guide at the park the day-of as showtimes can vary from week to week or even day to day.

For a general guide to showtimes, you can check out the INTERCOT Walt Disney World Shows & Entertainment Guide. (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/park/entertainment.asp)

EmmMOM2
03-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Just an FYI, we took our kids to all the shows, NEMO, LION KING, FANTASMIC, and Beauty & beast.
And let me say of all the shows, i think next time we'll skip beauty in the beast, it wasn't as enjoyable for me or my 4 year old son as the others.. just my opinion

mouseketeer mom
03-02-2009, 07:14 PM
Just an FYI, we took our kids to all the shows, NEMO, LION KING, FANTASMIC, and Beauty & beast.
And let me say of all the shows, i think next time we'll skip beauty in the beast, it wasn't as enjoyable for me or my 4 year old son as the others.. just my opinion

We skipped Beauty and the Beast in the past as we had seen it in NYC on Broadway. Now my DD is in it for her spring musical and really wants to check it out again. Thanks for the times Figment!

buzznwoodysmom
03-02-2009, 07:33 PM
Lisa,

Something that's worked for us in the past was to enter the park and ride ToT and RnRC then head over to Beauty and the Beast. Even if we arrived early for the show it was a nice morning break and we'd sometimes get ice cream or a snack to eat while we waited. We haven't seen Beauty and the Beast in several years, so I don't know how the new TSM will play into this "plan". I hope you enjoy it. We all loved it very much, even my boys who really didn't even want to see it to start with.

mouseketeer mom
03-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Lisa,

Something that's worked for us in the past was to enter the park and ride ToT and RnRC then head over to Beauty and the Beast. Even if we arrived early for the show it was a nice morning break and we'd sometimes get ice cream or a snack to eat while we waited. We haven't seen Beauty and the Beast in several years, so I don't know how the new TSM will play into this "plan". I hope you enjoy it. We all loved it very much, even my boys who really didn't even want to see it to start with.

We're getting to DHS in the early afternoon on this day, and we're not even going to try for TSM this time. We rode it twice last time, and I'm not up for the race for fastpasses.