PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs resort and fireworks?

DisneyorBust
03-02-2009, 05:27 AM
I have heard that you can see the fireworks from the Coronado Springs Resort...is this true? And if so, where would be the best location to view Illuminations?
If the opportunity comes along I would like to be prepared!
Thanks in advance.:D

GINNY69
03-02-2009, 09:16 AM
Yes you can see the fireworks from the Coronado Resort, however to view them you need to head along the lake past the food court and toward the casitas building.. You can actually hear the music too from illuminations.. its pretty cool..... One night i just went to the food court for a quick snack and to refill my refillable mug and on my way back I heard music and then the fireworks shot up, so yeah i was very excited as well.. and the next night my husband , son , and I watched it from the lake next to our building the casitas..

have fun on your trip..

buzz2001
03-02-2009, 12:15 PM
I have heard that you can see the fireworks from the Coronado Springs Resort...is this true? And if so, where would be the best location to view Illuminations?
If the opportunity comes along I would like to be prepared!
Thanks in advance.:DI saw Wishes from the area behind the main building and Illuminations too. You only see the high ones but you will see them. Wishes we saw off in the distance behind the pyramid at the main pool. Illuminations is over beyond the cabana section.

DisneyorBust
03-02-2009, 05:05 PM
Thanks for the information!
It's nice to watch WISHES or Illuminations even if you aren't in the parks!

GoofyGirl18
03-02-2009, 09:09 PM
I had no clue! We're going in June & staying at CSR. I can't wait!

c&d
03-03-2009, 02:02 PM
We were staying in the Casitas 3 building 2nd floor lake view and we could walk out see the fireworks. We could see both MK and Epcot fireworks.