PDA

View Full Version : Poly Spa??

pokci
03-01-2009, 08:43 PM
Does the Poly have a spa?

Mousefan29
03-01-2009, 09:06 PM
Poly guests can use the Grand Floridian Spa, which is a short walk away...just past the wedding pavilion.

Polynesian Dweller
03-01-2009, 10:18 PM
The GF spa is a shared SPA and is in its own building about half way to GF (just past the Wedding Pavillion from the Poly).

(Edited to add): There is a paved walkway along the shore line that goes from the Poly to GF and the Spa is on that walkway. About 7 minutes or so from the Poly.

javamama
03-04-2009, 09:02 PM
GF has the spa

TammiMcMan
03-04-2009, 11:55 PM
I'm not sure why it's considered the GF spa, as it's really located almost exactly between both the resorts. Either way though, the health club is free for guests of both the Poly and the GF. The spa is open to anyone who wants to book a treatment.

tikiman
03-05-2009, 09:55 AM
I'm not sure why it's considered the GF spa, as it's really located almost exactly between both the resorts. Either way though, the health club is free for guests of both the Poly and the GF. The spa is open to anyone who wants to book a treatment.

I think it is considered the GF spa but you are right that it is half way between each resort. Infact some of the Polynesian rooms are a shorter walk to the spa than many of the GF rooms.