PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Green Garden Gallery restaurant

DisneyMiMi
03-01-2009, 01:31 PM
Hey, guys! I'm in Columbus, GA and we've got at least 3 inches of snow on the ground - unbelievable!! Anyway, my question - does anyone know the price for breakfast at Shades of Green per adult and child? Have you ever had the room delivery from Evergreens? Thanks in advance for any info.

Crow
03-01-2009, 04:15 PM
enjoy SOG. i think its a nice place.
ive eaten at the dinner buffet twice but not breakfast. dinner at the time was $11.95. I think they have a higher price on Friday for seafood & Sat for Prime Rib.
the only room service i had was pizza which came verrrry quick and was bad.

wdwfansince75
03-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Not sure of the current prices...when we were there last June, breakfast was about $8.50 per adult.....and breakfast buffet was good...We used room service for breakfast several times, reasonable prices, and enjoyed the food....We also used room service for other meals, and felt that for the reasonable price, the food was fine.

Grandkids always liked SoG pizza as well....better than Domino's, not as good as Papa John's.....

SoG also offers packages which include some meals.....saves a little, but only if you do at least one meal a day at SoG....

mudpuppysmom
03-02-2009, 02:31 PM
I thought last time we were there adults paid $8.95 and that did not include your juice (which used to be included). Kids pay right around half price, so about $4.50 I'm guessing for the kids, but it is half the adult price.

If you do not know already, the breakfast buffet is a decent meal for what it is.....it's not a Disney breakfast buffet, but it'll get you going in the morning just fine (eggs, bacon, sausage, make your own waffles, home fries, etc plus fruit, pastries, oatmeal I think and toast/english muffins).