PDA

View Full Version : World Showcase "Snacks"

dream6
02-28-2009, 05:21 PM
My friends and I want to sample a little bit from each country as we make our way around World Showcase. We are thinking that we should get a CS meal or a snack and split it so that we aren't full at the next country. Also, we are all over 21 now so any drink suggestions are welcome :) I haven't taken advantage a whole lot of the food offered in WS - so my question is, if you could pick one thing for us to try, what would that be??

Thanks!:mickey::eat:

Madame Leona
02-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Drink suggestion: Viking Coffee
Snack suggestion: Kaki Gori in Japan (I like the melon but my family likes the rainbow.)

goofiecrazy
02-28-2009, 07:03 PM
I always get the raisin glazed soft pretzel in norway.

deedeenmickey
02-28-2009, 07:35 PM
Drink suggestions are margarita in Mexico and Grand Marnier slush in France. I love doing the countries one by one snacks and drinks. Take your time and enjoy! DH and I get nachos in Mexico, brats in Germany, Fish in the UK, sweets in Norway and France.

wonderalice23
03-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Oh goodness, I could go on and on! My personal faves for snacks are Kaki-Gori in Japan or some Japanese candy from Mitsukoshi. Also wonderful for a drink is the choco-boba in China! Anything at the Tangierine Cafe is wonderful in my opinion, as are most of the offerings in the French bake shop! If you couldn't tell...my favorite park is Epcot - same with fiancee - we love eating around the world! Have fun!

dixielandings
03-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Fish and chips, baby! In the UK, of course. Also, churros in Mexico. YUM!

As for drinks, I actually think the margaritas that you get outside are pretty watered down. Now the ones inside at the restaurant - MUY BUENO!

I love getting wine in France and Italy, and DH likes to enjoy a Guiness from UK.

Crow
03-01-2009, 04:18 PM
sorry i cant help for just 1 snack or :beer::marg:
fish & chips in England w :beer:
Shwarma from Tangierine Cafe
sushi in Japan & sake
eggrolls in China and a slushi from the Tea Cart
Schoolbread & viking coffee in Norway
then various wines and beer in the other countries, margarita in Mexico

AmandaChan
03-01-2009, 04:42 PM
DH and I have always had a great meal at the China CS Lotus blossom (?). I've read a few mixed reviews but we have never had a bad meal here. Especially the orange chicken, we've actually split one of these entrees so we wouldn't fill up. The egg rolls are good too.

The only drink that really stands out at WS is the Margaritas at Mexico. They really are that good. Also we've gotten a glass of wine or two from Italy and France and a beer from Germany. I was watching one of the Disney travel shows on Travel Channel with Samantha Brown and she got this orange drink from France and she said it was the BEST drink in WS. I'll have to try one when I go next time :)