PDA

View Full Version : Tell me about the Candy Cane Inn

Dopey's Girl
02-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Any input? I'm just starting to plan my first ever trip to Cali and am looking to save a bit over the Disney hotels (even though I would love to stay at any of them!)

Thanks!

gwfx1031
02-28-2009, 05:15 PM
We sayed a few years ago and loved it. It is very clean and well landscpaed for a hotel of its size. The room sizes are standard, but super clean. We did the deluxe room which was a bit bigger and came with a snack basket. The walk to DL is not too bad, maybe a few blocks total. There is a small pool and hot tub. There is a nice continental breakfast. I would recommend this place to anyone.

NotaGeek
02-28-2009, 11:04 PM
Any input? I'm just starting to plan my first ever trip to Cali and am looking to save a bit over the Disney hotels (even though I would love to stay at any of them!)

Thanks!
Lots of people have positive reviews ... if you search the forum there's lots of reports back on the property. :thumbsup:

Marilyn Michetti
03-01-2009, 02:43 PM
We're booked at Candy Cane April 1 - 4. We stayed there Dec. of 07, and it was just perfect.

The only drawback, is that I need an ECV, and their shuttle can't accomodate HC. My DH took the shuttle and I beat him over every time. It was less than a five min. trip.:thumbsup:

disneymama09
03-02-2009, 12:52 AM
Clean Property, We always felt safe on property, Plus you get your own shuttle to the park, not shared with anyone else. YOu Could walk to the gate but that would be anywhere from 10-20 minutes.

LittleSpirit02
03-14-2009, 11:48 AM
We stayed there last summer and had a great experience there. Our room was very nice - always clean and the beds were very comfortable! There had a continental breakfast every morning which was nice to have before taking in a day at the parks. You could eat it in your room, of course, but also by their pool which had a nice sitting area. The staff was super friendly and printed out airline tickets for us. I also believe some of the rooms were being renovated while we were there so you may have a practically new room! :D We walked everyday to the parks, although they do offer a shuttle. The walk wasn't bad at all - I'd say it's about the same as it was from Paradise Pier.

Enjoy your trip!

ILuvPiglet
03-22-2009, 03:20 AM
DH and I stayed there a couple of yrs ago for our first trip to DL. We really liked it. The room was very nice, the walk to DL was really quick, and the bus service to the parks was good too. We'd stay there again :thumbsup: