PDA

View Full Version : Where in DHS is American Idol?

mouseketeer mom
02-28-2009, 09:00 AM
Trying to time this with an ADR at Mama Melroses...I don't know where in the park this new attraction is located!

the other micki
02-28-2009, 09:07 AM
It's in that area with Sounds Dangerous near Echo Lake.

MOJoe
02-28-2009, 09:46 AM
Go to the giant hat and turn left.

mouseketeer mom
02-28-2009, 10:53 AM
Thank you! So its kind of near Mama Melroses..

the other micki
02-28-2009, 02:43 PM
I think it's closer to the hat than to Mama Melrose's.

Pat Ryan
02-28-2009, 08:36 PM
if you're standing at the hat you can't miss it... look left and there's a giant jumbotron screen showing the idol logo and ryan seacrest.

Anyone go in? We didn't last week and there appeared that the CMs were begging people to go in...

DisNut
03-01-2009, 04:36 PM
My husband and I were there on the Friday, Feb 20th and were lucky enough to walk right in. The first show was 10 a.m. and we happened to time it just right. Everyone had already been seated, so we walked up and the CM had us wait just a few minutes while they took a look to see how many seats were empty. We heard them say there was room for 10 more and we were the first in line, so in we went and go an aisle seat and the next one. Good seats. The theater is very nice and the show was very enjoyable. You'd really think you were at actual AI taping.

It was fun, glad we got in (even happier that we didn't have to wait in any line) and will be going back in 19 days and plan to see it again.

It would be fun to see the final show of the day when all the winners of the earlier shows square off to see who gets the Dream Pass to the actual show.