PDA

View Full Version : Saturday crowd levels?

hope23
02-27-2009, 05:27 PM
Hello all-

I've been researching what days are best to go to each park, and I've encountered contradicting thoughts on Saturdays. Some say it's a very busy day and to avoid parks... others state research showing that Saturdays are actually one of the slowest days because it's a popular travel day... what do you think? I've also seen that Sundays are thought to be one of the busiest days at all parks? We're trying to decide which day to take "off" from the parks, so I'd love your input... Fri, Sat or Sun?

GoofyforFun
02-27-2009, 06:19 PM
Try this helpful site,http://www.touringplans.com/tp2/UG2_index.php?PageID=0
Just continue to research and see also what times you are going Am, PM??
Good Luck!!

CaptSmee
02-27-2009, 11:42 PM
Despite what others say I've seen it first hand Saturday's are the busiest day in the parks. While they are the busiest days, they may not always have the longest waits because attractions are usually running to a high capacity than the rest of the week. If you are looking to not hit a park a day, Sat or Sun would be ideal. I often will hit a waterpark on a weekend day, or even downtown disney.

SheLovesDisney
02-28-2009, 05:37 PM
We have found Saturdays to be very crowded - particularly at MK...even during the slowest times of the year. We usually try to schedule an off day on a Saturday or Sunday and relax by the pool or head over to DD. For us, the key is to build some flexibility into our plans so that we can escape if the crowds get too crazy.

Have fun planning!