PDA

View Full Version : Backyard BBQ then Electrical Parade?

TheVBs
02-26-2009, 03:39 PM
Hi everyone! We have ADRs for Mickey's Backyard BBQ one evening at the WL. I was hoping to hang out afterward and watch the Electrical Water Pageant from there. Our ADR is at 6:30pm, and I imagine our meal will end well before it's due to pass by. Any suggestions for things to do at WL while we're waiting?

medic9016
02-26-2009, 04:36 PM
The BBQ is at Fort Wilderness. You could take a carriage ride around the Fort.

TheVBs
03-01-2009, 09:21 PM
Yes, that's right! Fort Wilderness, not WL.:blush: A carraige ride would be wonderful. Thanks!

Does the boat go to FW from MK? Are WL and FW close to each other? I'm thinking if they are I wouldn't mind taking a look around WL too.

MistressGracey999
03-01-2009, 09:47 PM
You can walk from to and from WL and FWC via a nice path that goes through the woods.

I think you will have a nice time if you choose to take a look around WL to kill some time. We had a blast doing this last year after our dinner at WCC. There's so much to look at in the lobby and the grounds were beautiful. I always like to check out the pools at the other resorts, too, LOL...

I don't want to spoil anything if you have never been to WL before, so I don't want to go into detail, but be sure to check out the geyser behind the pool area.

Enjoy your trip! Hope the BBQ is great, I hear it is!:thumbsup:

TheVBs
03-01-2009, 09:51 PM
Thank you, we'll do that! :mickey: Yes, seeing WL and FW will be a first for us. In fact, now that I think of it, the only other resort we've seen is the Poly.