PDA

View Full Version : Blizzard Beach

peemagg
02-25-2009, 09:50 PM
What bus do you take to get to Blizzard Beach? I have seen the ones for Typhoon Lagoon, but I don't remember any for Blizzard Beach.

gerald72
02-26-2009, 07:16 AM
The bus that says "Blizzard Beach" on the front of it.
Sometimes that bus may also go to a park.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-26-2009, 08:39 AM
I know from POR/POFQ the waterpark busses were usually combined, either with AK or DTD.

If you're not sure, just ask one of the drivers, I'm sure they could let you know!

DisneyHoneymooners
02-27-2009, 08:58 AM
I believe it depends where you leaving from. Last year we stayed at the AKL and the Blizzard Beach bus was the same as the Hollywood studios.

scootch713
02-27-2009, 08:14 PM
From WL in November it was a combined DS and Blizzard bEach bus... it would flash both names.

fielin
02-28-2009, 07:12 AM
Everytime I've been to BBeach, it was through the AK bus.

My tip : if it rains one of the days you're there, just go to the waterpark the day after. We did exactly this, from 3PM, and we could do EVERYTHING (sometimes twice) in under two hours !

There were absolutely no waits.

joelkfla
03-01-2009, 02:51 AM
The All-Stars have a dedicated BB shuttle, which leaves from the same stop as the Epcot bus.

From AKL, it's the DHS bus.

From all other resorts, it's the DAK bus. In the afternoon, the bus's marquee may or may not show BB, and you may have to travel to DAK before reaching BB. Be sure to let the driver know you are headed to BB.

At resorts which have separate stops for the different parks, the signage will indicate where to catch the BB bus.

scoot241
03-01-2009, 01:48 PM
IIRC, the bus from CSR was usually a dedicated bus. I do think I saw a combined BB/AK bus every once in a while though.