PDA

View Full Version : TOP-7 2008 run-off poll

Natazu
02-25-2009, 05:36 PM
This year, the Top-7 According to INTERCOT Members has a tie for 6th. As per the rules set forth by the International Confederation of TOP-7s (ICoT), the poll contained within this thread will settle the tie.

So, Narcoossee's or Chef Mickey's...?

Natazu
02-25-2009, 05:40 PM
Oh, cool, a run-off. I gotta go with Narcoossee's, Jym. I love the fresh, local ingredients and don't really care for buffets in general, even though Chef Mickey's is pretty good.

jakeybake
02-25-2009, 06:38 PM
Narcoossee's for me as well.

The food and the atmosphere are both top shelf.

Jay

SBETigg
02-25-2009, 06:44 PM
I agree with Jym. Jym's the man. I have to go with Narcoossee's, too. :thumbsup:

How fun, an actual run-off!

beksy
02-25-2009, 07:05 PM
I had to go with Chef Mickey's. It's my sister's absolute favorite, so I'm voting for her. :mickey:

emmatink
02-25-2009, 10:38 PM
I am voting for Narcoossee's too. Great food, fabulous view and very attentive wait staff. I am not one for buffets either unless it is breakfast.

tjstrike
02-26-2009, 03:59 AM
I thought chef mickey's was like shoneys with disney characters running around.

Narcoossee's for me.

WDWFanatic
02-26-2009, 08:49 AM
hmmm this is a hard one. If you have kids you can't beat CM as a great place to see the big guy and then be able to skip the line waiting to meet him in the parks.

Food alone I'd have to vote for Narcoossee.

prttynpnk
02-26-2009, 08:59 AM
I am voting for Narcoossee's too. Great food, fabulous view and very attentive wait staff. I am not one for buffets either unless it is breakfast.

you've summed it up for me, too.

hardingella
02-26-2009, 09:26 AM
Oh, cool, a run-off. I gotta go with Narcoossee's, Jym. I love the fresh, local ingredients and don't really care for buffets in general, even though Chef Mickey's is pretty good.

Are you allowed to vote on your own poll?:unsure::D
Sorry Jym Its a vote for Chef mickey from me.
By the way, great poll:thumbsup:

katzctkpt
02-26-2009, 10:23 AM
Chef Mickey's for now is my vote. Maybe after we eat at Narcoossee's then I can vote for it.

CU Tiger
02-26-2009, 12:25 PM
Chef Mickey's for us.:mickey:

Natazu
02-26-2009, 04:48 PM
hmmm this is a hard one. If you have kids you can't beat CM as a great place to see the big guy and then be able to skip the line waiting to meet him in the parks.

Food alone I'd have to vote for Narcoossee.

It's about favorites, if you consider CM's a favorite, that's fine. If you go just because the kids like it, then that would make it a favorite for them, and that's fine. If you know in your heart that you really enjoy Narcoossee's more, then that's what you should go with.

:twocents:

Mfarquar
02-26-2009, 04:52 PM
Narcoossee's HANDS DOWN for me! :number1:

GrmGrninGost
02-26-2009, 06:17 PM
Chef Mickey's for me! Especially for breakfast!!! :mickey:

Maleficent's Dad
02-26-2009, 06:27 PM
Ah Jym, I don't know how you do these polls year after year... I mean, seriously! Nacroosee's vs. Chef-insert term-Mickeys???

I know you're doing it to see what's popular - but what's popular isn't always what's "good!"

(But anyway - thanks for the polls, as they are fun to read up on!!! :thumbsup:)

Natazu
02-27-2009, 02:59 AM
Ah Jym, I don't know how you do these polls year after year... I mean, seriously! Nacroosee's vs. Chef-insert term-Mickeys???

I know you're doing it to see what's popular - but what's popular isn't always what's "good!"

(But anyway - thanks for the polls, as they are fun to read up on!!! :thumbsup:)

It's a way to answer "what's everyone's favorite" questions. Keep in mind, lots of people just don't want to spend the money to feed the kids signature meals when they'll be happier at a character buffet or the signature places just aren't in their price range so they never have the opportunity to make them a favorite. Truth is, it kills me to see Citricos and Bistro get 3 votes while Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, and Boma continually take the top spots. C'est la Top-7.

CanadianWDWFan
02-27-2009, 07:39 AM
Sorry Jym, I had to go woth Chef Mickey's.:blush: If I hadn't certain young individuals in my family might stage a revolt!:D

SBETigg
02-27-2009, 01:10 PM
Truth is, it kills me to see Citricos and Bistro get 3 votes while Chef Mickey's, 'Ohana, and Boma continually take the top spots. C'est la Top-7.

'Ohana and Boma offer a combination of good food and family atmosphere that I think is quintessentially Disney. However, as restaurants, do they really compare to some of the Signatures? Not at all. But we're not just talking about food and service. We're talking about Disney dining. So as much as it might kill me to see Chef Mickey's beat the vastly superior Narcoossee's in a draw, it's a favorite for the experience, apparently, if not for the actual quality.

Sorry Jym, I had to go woth Chef Mickey's.:blush: If I hadn't certain young individuals in my family might stage a revolt!:D

But really, man, what they don't know won't hurt them. Vote for your favorite, and the certain young individuals can vote for theirs when they're old enough to post. ;) If it's Chef Mickey's, so be it.

dtootsie42
02-27-2009, 05:55 PM

ditto for me!

Hull-onian
02-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Chef Mickey's cause that is what the kids like. Ya know, I have never had anythign that is not good. It's all good.

tinksmom02
02-28-2009, 12:41 PM
We haven't tried Narc's yet, so we have to vote for CM's.

I'm hoping to try Narc's in September, so that might affect next year's poll.

pianobabe
02-28-2009, 02:07 PM
We have eaten at Narcoossee's and Chef Mickey's on our last several trips and enjoyed them both. However, I voted for Narcoossee's because that is our Anniversary meal and our sentimental favorite. Plus, we have NEVER had a poor experience at Narc's.

pdrlkr
02-28-2009, 11:30 PM
Chef Mickey's for us too! :smickey: