PDA

View Full Version : New DVC Member @BLT!

miguel r.
02-25-2009, 04:49 PM
Hello All,

Family came back yesterday from DW (wonderful vacation as always!). During this trip, my wife and I decided it was time to join DVC (should have done it some time ago) and we purchased 350 points at BLT. I had been thinking of joining for a couple of years now, as we go to DW twice and sometimes 3 times a year. Saw the BLT models last October, fell in love, thought about it, and the 1st day we arrived at DW we signed up! We have two children (2 and 5) and look forward to many years of great family vacations. I gained alot of info about DVC from this board, including the value of splitting contracts, use year and the 7 day cruise incentive. Just wanted to thank all you dedicated members for the valuable info and introduce myself! :cloud9:

DebK
02-25-2009, 05:28 PM
Welcome Home! :thumbsup:

DVC Mike
02-25-2009, 05:58 PM
Congrats and Welcome Home!

VWL Mom
02-25-2009, 06:26 PM
:congrats: & Welcome Home!

TennesseeTink
02-25-2009, 06:35 PM
:congrats: Welcome Home!!

Doesn't it feel great?!!!!:cloud9:

Maleficent's Dad
02-25-2009, 07:30 PM
Congratulations!!!
And

Welcome Home!!!

:clappy: :clappy: :clappy:

donald-doc
02-25-2009, 08:16 PM
Welcome home!:thumbsup:

We will be staying at BLT this August....

we can't wait.

Any word on the construction progress?

CanadianWDWFan
02-25-2009, 08:48 PM
:fworks:Congratulations and Welcome Home!:fworks:

miguel r.
02-25-2009, 09:22 PM
Thank you!!!
The BLT is ahead of schedule and scheduled to open early August (I belive the 4th) Saw it while taking the ferry to FW and it looked awesome. The pool slide is going to be fantastic. A guide informed me that the walkway will be glass enclosed and they are now expanding the general store area to offer more comprehensive groceries, etc. I also noticed really nice canopies around the smaller pools at the Contemporary that were very inviting and South Beachy. One thing I did not love was the light fixtures used near Chef Mickey's, they appear to be the energy saving bulbs and cast a very cold, flourescent light. Oh well, I guess we all have to do our part to be green!