PDA

View Full Version : Food Court at WL?

earthangelkate
02-24-2009, 06:58 PM
My husband and I have stayed at the CB resort and twice at Pop..We loved the food courts at both of these resorts and because we are not big meal eaters, we ate most of our main meals in the resort food court (and loved it!)...We will be staying at WL this summer, our first time at a deluxe, and I'm wondering if the WL has a food court? I know they have at least one table service restaurant but do they have an equivalent of the food courts we've used at both Pop and CB?? Thank you!

Seasonscraps
02-24-2009, 07:37 PM
They do have a food court but it's not nearly as big as the food court at CB (I haven't been to POP). They have a grill area where you can get burgers, pizza and chicken nuggets, there's a sandwich & salad window, a fridge unit with yogurts, fruit, cakes, cookies and then the beverage bar. I think I am missing a few menu items - you can check info central for the Roaring Forks menu.

HTH!

Marceline
02-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Yes, Roaring Forks is the counter service spot at WL. It is nowhere the size or menu variety as Pop food court is, it is actually quite small, but you can manage a number of satisfying meals here. Your basic burgers, chicken strips and pizza are available as well as sandwiches, salads and a great chili. Drinks, deserts and breakfast is served here too.

You also have the option of Whispering Canyon Cafe for sit down dining or Artist Point for fine dining.

Gregandmel
02-25-2009, 09:29 AM
We were there in October and loved everything about WL. However, the food choices at Roarin' Forks was "somewhat" limited. As the posters have said, certainly something for everyone - chicken strips, pizza, sandwiches, salads, a refridgerated area with puddings, jello, yogurts, fruits and probably anything you need to eat. We thought the food was really good. We ate there at least once a day for either a late lunch or dinner due to our schedule (we hit the parks right at opening, but made it back to the WL by around 3 or 4pm so we could chill out and relax by the pool, we didn't want to overdo it. This, by the way, worked out really nice becauce most of the people at the parks didn't come back until after dinner, so we felt like we had the resort and pool to ourselves. Never felt too crowded) I'd say after the 3rd or 4th day, we were ready for something different. Because you have the boat launch there, several times we ended up at the Polynesian. We enjoyed their food court and the different atmosphere.

TheRustyScupper
02-25-2009, 11:38 AM
1) Roaring Fork is not really a food court.
2) It is a counter service location.
3) But, I am sure you will something to your liking.

KylesMom
02-25-2009, 12:25 PM
I would agree that you can't call it a "food court", especially compared to the value resort setup. However, their flatbread pizzas, double burgers and Mickey Bars are good.

Aggie97
02-25-2009, 02:14 PM
I agree that Roaring Forks isn't a food court. But we really enjoyed their flatbreads, ham sandwiches, chili, and delicious corn chowder. Unfortunately we were not as pleased with their breakfast selections, though. :mickey: