PDA

View Full Version : EMH for DHS?

Miss Tink 2
02-24-2009, 09:55 AM
I am thinking of trying the EMH @ DHS for the morning when we are there. The bad thing is that the only early EMH is on a Sat May 16. There is no Fantasmic at the park that night, so am hoping it will be managable. We would like to try for a fastpass for Toy Story before they are all gone. Should we try this or just go another morning and be there when it opens at regular time? We have never done the early EMH before only the night hours. Thanks for any thoughts!

tink179
02-24-2009, 10:32 AM
What we did one day was we had plans to be at AK that day and DHS for EMH that night, so we went to DHS long enough to get FP's that morning went on to do our other things that day and came back that night and used our FP's then. They don't always guarantee that they will open FP's back up for EMH. When we went that night we were glad we got our FP's, because it was a 60 min wait and nobody was using their FP's they had gotten earlier that day and I don't think it was even opened back up. It was a walk on for us through the FP line. I hope that helps!:mickey:

KylesMom
02-24-2009, 10:58 AM
I would suggest that you go another morning which doesn't have a.m. EMH. Remember that there are very few attractions open at DHS for a.m. EMH. The few times that we have participated in a.m. EMH at the Studios, the standby lines have been LONG. In my opinion, you'd do better during a regular admission day.